Undercover explicity

lamberg

al112

às 5:10 você pode ver o homem se levantando e ele tem um pênis semi-ereto com camisinha

Great scene and cock.

Anks

Yeah i don't post any name or scene cause i would know how see the dick but here you go:
The Scene is longer (make out) but here the scene with sex.
Its from the serie El Marginal btw and the girl is hot

View attachment 17725

At 0.46, it is clear that there is a gap between their bodes. This further supports
the socks argument. Does not seem real to me. But a very good catch!

às 5:10 você pode ver o homem se levantando e ele tem um pênis semi-ereto com camisinha

Is that real?

moxifi4034

So i will write some scenes, that are pretty explicit or "very hot or realisitic" in my opinion:
- LA Dilliard's scene
00:52 You see the penis of the Guy
1:05 the sex scene is blurred (explicit?)
1:10 he is errected
Link:

Leticia Leon in Sarima. Its a very nice and realistic scene. We can discuss if this is explicit or not. Fact is, she is sitting on his cock. (Irene Azuela Style)

Bulgarian Actress Konstantins Zhihova. ( I believe she is now a "Youtuber")
1:33 if you look right, you will See the guy is errected.
Link: https://de.xvideos.com/video47521177/konstantina_zhivova_explicit_sex_scene_unknown_movie

If I find some scenes like that i will post it in this Thread.
Bulgarian Actress Konstantins Zhihova. ( I believe she is now a "Youtuber")
1:33 if you look right, you will See the guy is errected.
Link: https://de.xvideos.com/video47521177/konstantina_zhivova_explicit_sex_scene_unknown_movie
The scene is down also i cant find anything explict with her name or even her can re upload the scene thanks

Meyz

moxifi4034

Can you upload it on MediaFire...?
I saw the scene the dude is naked and erected she is also sweaty and horny but they handle the whole scene as professionals and follow the instructions of the director without actually having sex but clearly the dude wanted to penetrate her he is full erected she is also looks horny.

Attachments

• Bulgarian+teen+sex+in+movie.mp4
    7.7 MB