Undercover explicity

Meyz

The Creator of the Thread is Back!
Actually i believe that a lot of actresses and actors have real sex but on press they say "it was simulated " or "body double". i dont believe that.
in small productions they say nothing.
i believe there are more real sex on shooting movies then we know and believe.
what we can do? found cutting mistakes where you can see a thing for a second, like a dick or balls.

I will start with a scene that all of you know.
1. Kari Wuhrer - Spiders Web
Well, Kari is a very hot actress in my opinion and the scenes are very hot. But was real sex involved? Well, they kiss and make out passionate, but look at 8:50. I believe its the dick of the guy. I have screenshot for you on this reply.

2. Amrita Acharia
its not explicit at all but the guy is trying ejaculating with looking at the girl. well he must not cum in my opinion. the fact he can do it is for me strongly.

3. Raquel Karro
Beautiful actress hot scenes. i read on the board that maybe body double could involved. well if or not the scene is very hot and explicit.

4. Marzena Pokryzwinska
Hottest sex scene for european based serie. (my opinion)
as a analyst i searched fur cut mistakes. i found only around 1.50minute that it could be that marzen rubbing on the dick or there is real sex.

5.Iva zimic
I see around 3:50 the dick during sex. my opinion its real sex. (only this scene)

notice, this is my opinion. maybe you know the most of these scenes, but now you will look closer now.

jkrc

The Creator of the Thread is Back!
Actually i believe that a lot of actresses and actors have real sex but on press they say "it was simulated " or "body double". i dont believe that.
in small productions they say nothing.
i believe there are more real sex on shooting movies then we know and believe.
what we can do? found cutting mistakes where you can see a thing for a second, like a dick or balls.

I will start with a scene that all of you know.
1. Kari Wuhrer - Spiders Web
Well, Kari is a very hot actress in my opinion and the scenes are very hot. But was real sex involved? Well, they kiss and make out passionate, but look at 8:50. I believe its the dick of the guy. I have screenshot for you on this reply.
Videolink: https://de.xvideos.com/video50208493/kari_wuhrers_heisse_sexszene_im_spinnennetz_2002_

2. Amrita Acharia
its not explicit at all but the guy is trying ejaculating with looking at the girl. well he must not cum in my opinion. the fact he can do it is for me strongly.

3. Raquel Karro
Beautiful actress hot scenes. i read on the board that maybe body double could involved. well if or not the scene is very hot and explicit.

4. Marzena Pokryzwinska
Hottest sex scene for european based serie. (my opinion)
as a analyst i searched fur cut mistakes. i found only around 1.50minute that it could be that marzen rubbing on the dick or there is real sex.

5.Iva zimic
I see around 3:50 the dick during sex. my opinion its real sex. (only this scene)

notice, this is my opinion. maybe you know the most of these scenes, but now you will look closer now.
I agree with you. I think real sex happens a lot of the time. People just like to see clear proof. I think these "did they or didn't they" scenes are the best because a lot more actresses do it and there's a level of being comfortable with it as long as it isn't explicit.

Keep them coming! I'd like to save a list. Even stuff we seen before.

Warfighter02

I'll be the devil's advocate and say there is nothing absolutely, conclusively explocit about any of the above. If anything it is just acting. What I usually look for is evidence of a willingness to go a bit farther but still within the boundaries. Think of Irene Azuela in The Obscure Spring which is IMHO the gold standard. Explicit and the guy is clearly erect, but at the same time still simulated. No matter how steamy or passionate the scene is, chances are 99% of the time it is simulated. Having sex in front of 20 odd people is not as easy as it sounds.

Reactions: tng

tng

Yeah, it's a lot of wishful thinking if you think real sex happens just for the hell of it, it can take hours to setup one shot, then what? They're gonna fuck until they cum while the whole crew waits for them to finish so they can setup the next shot? Movie making is all about time management, they don't have time for that kind of shit, they hire actors to act...

Meyz

I'll be the devil's advocate and say there is nothing absolutely, conclusively explocit about any of the above. If anything it is just acting. What I usually look for is evidence of a willingness to go a bit farther but still within the boundaries. Think of Irene Azuela in The Obscure Spring which is IMHO the gold standard. Explicit and the guy is clearly erect, but at the same time still simulated. No matter how steamy or passionate the scene is, chances are 99% of the time it is simulated. Having sex in front of 20 odd people is not as easy as it sounds.

Of course its your opinion. The thread is "undercover" explicity. you can't wait, that i post some explicit well known stuff. then you should go to "explicit in mainstream". there you have evidence. But i understand what you say and want to say. Btw Raquel Karro's scene is sure explicit in my opinion.

Yeah, it's a lot of wishful thinking if you think real sex happens just for the hell of it, it can take hours to setup one shot, then what? They're gonna fuck until they cum while the whole crew waits for them to finish so they can setup the next shot? Movie making is all about time management, they don't have time for that kind of shit, they hire actors to act...

i give u an example. Many years ago selen görgüzel a turkish actress sex scene leaked. well these scenes were most uncut and you can see the comversation and making out and then what they do in the "waiting" time.( they speak with the stuff in while lying)
Then Selen was against leaking the scenes. The director of the movie said to press that both actors have real sex after the shooting. they closed the cameras und fucked. he said that he could leaking this. then this "problem" was on the judgement law.
and this is turkey a muslimic country where you find rare explicit things.

i hope i could explain me.

tng

i give u an example. Many years ago selen görgüzel a turkish actress sex scene leaked. well these scenes were most uncut and you can see the comversation and making out and then what they do in the "waiting" time.( they speak with the stuff in while lying)
Then Selen was against leaking the scenes. The director of the movie said to press that both actors have real sex after the shooting. they closed the cameras und fucked. he said that he could leaking this. then this "problem" was on the judgement law.

And if it happened on other movie sets you would hear about it too. Two co-stars having sex after a shoot is probably not that rare, during the shooting? Not a chance. There's absolutely no reason for them to have real sex unless it's an artistic choice agreed upon by the director, producers and both actors weeks before the shooting, not in the middle of it.

jkrc

Of course its your opinion. The thread is "undercover" explicity. you can't wait, that i post some explicit well known stuff. then you should go to "explicit in mainstream". there you have evidence. But i understand what you say and want to say. Btw Raquel Karro's scene is sure explicit in my opinion.

Now i have to see this. Is it available?..lol

Meyz

Now i have to see this. Is it available?..lol
Some basic information:
1. The Director loose the judgement, the movie never released.
2. A few scenes during make out and sex scenes leaked. Today only one of the leaked scenes are available. (Court order to delete all scenes)
3. Why was this leaked scene on Judgement? The Director said during the scene "stopp, then if you want" (means "cut"), but they kissed again and again. The Actress is married.
4. The Actor said: we make out passionate.
5. The Director: They had real sex I have this scenes. After Shooting, they told we should go out. But they forgot that camera was filming.
6. I asked here about the scenes: Somebody uplooaded it here (it's only one scene, the others are not to find) http://ancensored.com/celebrities/selen-gorguzel
I can speak also turkish, so i can translate the communication.

Warfighter02

Some basic information:
1. The Director loose the judgement, the movie never released.
2. A few scenes during make out and sex scenes leaked. Today only one of the leaked scenes are available. (Court order to delete all scenes)
3. Why was this leaked scene on Judgement? The Director said during the scene "stopp, then if you want" (means "cut"), but they kissed again and again. The Actress is married.
4. The Actor said: we make out passionate.
5. The Director: They had real sex I have this scenes. After Shooting, they told we should go out. But they forgot that camera was filming.
6. I asked here about the scenes: Somebody uplooaded it here (it's only one scene, the others are not to find) http://ancensored.com/celebrities/selen-gorguzel
I can speak also turkish, so i can translate the communication.

Dang. That was such a waste. I think Selen Görgüzel is quite hot but you really can't see anything in that video. She is basically just underneath the guy as they kiss around etc. Can't even clearly see her breasts, just what seems to be pasties covering her nips. For that matter does anyone have anymore videos of Turkish actresses/celebs nude in sex scenes? I think the women there are truly beautiful and exotic to boot but the language barrier sure means one who doesn't speak turkish would find it very hard to find any related materials.

jkrc

For that matter does anyone have anymore videos of Turkish actresses/celebs nude in sex scenes? I think the women there are truly beautiful and exotic to boot but the language barrier sure means one who doesn't speak turkish would find it very hard to find any related materials.
Yes. I've love to see also. I've actually been trying to find stuff for a while, but it's been difficult. So I'm interested also.

Meyz

1-Luna Acosta explicit blowjob at: 1.30

2-watch the first 40.seconds.
Actress is riding, seems to be a cock. What do you think? Let me know

only Meyz can help us
it's hard to find any explicit content in Turkish movies but sex scenes is possible. I will make an another thread for turkish actresses.

jkrc

1-Luna Acosta explicit blowjob at: 1.30

2-watch the first 40.seconds.
Actress is riding, seems to be a cock. What do you think? Let me know

it's hard to find any explicit content in Turkish movies but sex scenes is possible. I will make an another thread for turkish actresses.
I'm not someone who necessarily needs explicit. I just enjoy very beautiful and exotic woman. Simulated or not. Can you link the thread? Thank you.