Undercover explicity

Warfighter02

2-watch the first 40.seconds.
Actress is riding, seems to be a cock. What do you think? Let me know

Considering that he is a fat old fart while she is a hottie and the scene is from a mainstream series.. I think its safe to assume that there is no sausage in the bun.

masterjedi90

1-Luna Acosta explicit blowjob at: 1.30

2-watch the first 40.seconds.
Actress is riding, seems to be a cock. What do you think? Let me know

it's hard to find any explicit content in Turkish movies but sex scenes is possible. I will make an another thread for turkish actresses.
is there a way to see the full short, with Luna Acosta?

mammos

Administrator
:
Pinoy movie, mostly gay, but there probably is real sex but not shown, but genitals rubbing are shown. See 1:04:45 onwards:

I think there must be a lot of pinoy movies out there with stuff like this. Maybe we should make a separate thread?

DELETED

Although all the actors interviewed claimed sex scenes were unerotic to film, apocryphal tales of male actors who can't hide their arousal are as old as cinema. "I always get a bit offended because there's never been any incidents where people have shown any signs of excitement," says Peake. Adds Sevigny: "There's the famous cliché where the boys say, 'Excuse me if I get hard... [and] excuse me if I don't.'"

And while films where the actors have real, as opposed to simulated sex, are becoming more common – in Shortbus, for example, the French film Baisse-Moi, or Michael Winterbottom's 9 Songs, which featured the first real male ejaculation in a mainstream movie – thespian lore is full of tales of actors getting carried away while simulating sex, and also of actors suddenly wishing that the love-making was for real. "Sidney Lumet says in his book on directing that when actors fall for each other it will either be in the rehearsal or the shooting of the love scene," says Dormer.

mammos

Administrator
I think this thread should be to the new Subforum "real sex scenes (non explicit)"

It makes sense, but maybe the forum subforum should be renamed to something like "Explicit scenes, not real sex", "Explicit scenes, ambiguous" or something of a combination. Then, we can include these scenes in there, or as I stated in that subforum "scenes like where actresses sit on an erect dick but then nothing more is shown, or at least scenes like Las Obscuras Primaveras, maybe scenes with explicit underwear touches and so forth".

Meyz

Hello Guys,
First: I have one good and one bad news.
I will start with the bad news:
I created a lot of boomarks from sex scnes that were in my opinion explicit hot or only turn me on. My Goal was to upload this on Xvideos where i have every scene for me. I don't have any archive or something like that, cuz i dont like it to have things on computer or smartphone. So this was the solution. Unfortunalty i deleted all bookmarks by mistake. (about 3000bookmarks) That was the bad one.

Good news: I have only one scene in my head. I will post it here with Screenshots. Everybody should know i'm a person who analyzed good and details are more important then only a standard sex scene. The Scene is from a serie, i believe its a brazilian serie. For me it's explicit. Don't think its a bodydouble, fake dick or something like that. I'm still the opinion in TV or Cinema we see only the "simulated part".
I have still a xvideos account maybe i will upload there scenes or actresses that are very hot (for me)(could be only make out too), scenes which are explicit (for me) and standard stuff from Turkish actresses like cleavage or standard sex scenes (but turkish actresses well known for not showing much things).
If i create such a channel it will not contain gay, lesbian or only masturbation scenes.

Let me know do you see the dick :D Its was hard for me to stopp there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201011-040149.jpg
    Screenshot_20201011-040149.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Screenshot_20201011-040219.jpg
    Screenshot_20201011-040219.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Screenshot_20201011-040458.jpg
    Screenshot_20201011-040458.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,125

tng

We might need some footage for context because I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at.

tng

It's his dick, but look at 7 seconds, it's his dick in a "sock", which is typical for filming the more intimate sex scenes, the women will have a protective pad while the guys get a sock. Good catch though.

Untitled-1.png

Meyz

It's his dick, but look at 7 seconds, it's his dick in a "sock", which is typical for filming the more intimate sex scenes, the women will have a protective pad while the guys get a sock. Good catch though.

View attachment 17726
I believe its the condom because at the beginning of the scene she cover a condom on the dick (bit nothing shown how she does it).
I will post the full scene here.

But main question why one scene is with and the other without condom..