Undercover explicity

signal_20380

The other clip is from the DVD extras. But it seems like someone zoomed in the picture and edited it somewhat.
I think the idea is that the guys in the movie filmed their rape/assault with a webcam, maybe streamed it on the internet or something and this additional footage in the extras is supposed to be that webcam footage.
Definitely would like to see all the DVD extras in unaltered "remux" form but I think that disc is very hard to find. At least if you're not in Brazil.

WorthlessDave

Couldn't see this one listed here but in Two Moon Junction, a mainstream film starring Sherilyn Fenn from 1988, Richard Tyson clearly has a raging boner when she climbs off him during a sex scene. This has been cut out of the DVD release and most VHS versions. There was just one release that went out without anyone realising. It just goes to show how far actors do go in some sex scenes, whether they're mainstream or independent. She's not wearing a patch either, judging by the full scene so that must have been one charged scene to film.

Attachments

• TwoMoonJunction_Erection.mp4
    45.6 MB

SomeGuy

Couldn't see this one listed here but in Two Moon Junction, a mainstream film starring Sherilyn Fenn from 1988, Richard Tyson clearly has a raging boner when she climbs off him during a sex scene. This has been cut out of the DVD release and most VHS versions. There was just one release that went out without anyone realising. It just goes to show how far actors do go in some sex scenes, whether they're mainstream or independent. She's not wearing a patch either, judging by the full scene so that must have been one charged scene to film.
That is quite a boner...Sherilynn is pretty hot and so what guy wouldn't have a hard on with Sherilynn teasing you. Can't wait for boner to go down as time is money on a set ... edit in post production.

panda66

Gosh, he's got quite a boner! the actor's sex looks huge Oo

We're slowly building up a nice little collection.

ares

can you upload the scene with sound and upload it to gofile

WorthlessDave

can you upload the scene with sound and upload it to gofile
I don't have it with sound. It was a screen recording from years ago. To be honest, from memory there's no real sound to it as that's post-sex. I'm pretty sure it just had background music on. The actors aren't talking during that scene either. Just get hold of the original to get the sound. It won't be any different apart from the cropping.

Also, you have it right there. You're welcome to upload to gofile yourself.

Raskolnikov

I don't have it with sound. It was a screen recording from years ago. To be honest, from memory there's no real sound to it as that's post-sex. I'm pretty sure it just had background music on. The actors aren't talking during that scene either. Just get hold of the original to get the sound. It won't be any different apart from the cropping.

Also, you have it right there. You're welcome to upload to gofile yourself.
You are right. It seems to be mostly background music. I posted the clip and a gif in this thread a while ago. From the full clip you can draw the conclusion that there must have been at least some genital contact between the actors.

If you are interested in more of this type of clips, i definitely recommend to check out the Natalie Richard's one, in the same thread. In another film called "Les Amoureux" she even gets her pussy rubbed. So i suspect she went quite far in the posted clip as well.

Last edited:

SomeGuy

If you are interested in more of this type of clips, i definitely recommend to check out the Natalia Richards one, in the same thread. In another film called "Les Amoureux" she even gets her pussy rubbed. So i suspect she when quite far in the posted clip as well.
I can't find the post with Natalie Richards in it or any with the film "Les Amoureux"

Raskolnikov

I can't find the post with Natalie Richards in it or any with the film "Les Amoureux"
"For me, Nathalie Richard in Parc looks incredibly into the scene. Could be real ... See for yourselves!" Post number 8,
the part about les amourex was only extra info i added myself. but here is a link

panda66

This film has gone unnoticed, yet we can see that the actor has a huge erection in the company of Natalie Portman. The scene is in semi-darkness, but it's not exactly hidden either.

Apparently, it's a prosthesis, but is it really? Either it's true and it's a prosthesis, or the actor doesn't want to admit to having had an erection and prefers to say it's fake sex...

Natalie Portman is a very beautiful woman for her age, the actor is much younger than she is, but she's desirable, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was really horny.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-06-10 154416.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-06-10 154416.png
    868.5 KB · Views: 141
  • vlcsnap-2024-06-10-15h42m52s336.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-10-15h42m52s336.png
    387 KB · Views: 140

SomeGuy

This film has gone unnoticed, yet we can see that the actor has a huge erection in the company of Natalie Portman. The scene is in semi-darkness, but it's not exactly hidden either.

Apparently, it's a prosthesis, but is it really? Either it's true and it's a prosthesis, or the actor doesn't want to admit to having had an erection and prefers to say it's fake sex...

Natalie Portman is a very beautiful woman for her age, the actor is much younger than she is, but she's desirable, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was really horny.

It's a prosthetic...brightened view shows that when he bumps it against her knee, it bends slightly.

Natalie Portman2.jpg

SomeGuy

These days, if it is in plain view indicating an intent of actually showing it rather than being "accidental" ... it is likely a prosthetic unless clear view shows otherwise. If it was accidental, they would have spotted it when reviewing the scene.... an indie film might let it go.

Last edited: