Undercover explicity

panda66

This film may have already been mentioned and if so, I'm sorry. In the movie ''99 moons'', you can clearly see that the actor has an erection, the actress is also naked. I don't think the scene is explicit, but it looks natural for a simulated scene.

And the second scene is from the series ''2DEZIT s01e01-03''.

It's a scene where the actors send each other naked pictures and the actor seems to have an erection, but in my opinion, it must be a prosthesis. It's amazing that it goes this far for a teen show.

You can easily find the scenes on the Internet.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-07-08 165754.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-07-08 165754.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 674
  • Capture d'écran 2024-07-08 170307.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-07-08 170307.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 671

panda66

No matter how hard I look, I can't see anything explicit. Even when the actress is straddling the actor, the camera angle doesn't let anything show.

But yes, the scene is disturbingly realistic, and it's hard to say whether they're actually sleeping together, but he's acting very well in that case.

And in the full series, nothing extra?

the actress is very attractive.

Last edited:

ozil23

No matter how hard I look, I can't see anything explicit. Even when the actress is straddling the actor, the camera angle doesn't let anything show.

But yes, the scene is disturbingly realistic, and it's hard to say whether they're actually sleeping together, but he's acting very well in that case.

forgot to mention they are girlfriend and boyfriend

panda66

This has probably been shared here before, but I like these two movie scenes.

Two Israeli movies.

Nice erection of the actor in the first movie. That said, we clearly don't see anything explicit except his erection.

-------------------------------------------------------

And for the second movie, there was a debate on the net and it's true that it's difficult to form a precise opinion.

The scene seems very realistic...

According to an anecdote on the IMDB site, the scene would be simulated, but can we trust the anecdotes on the IMDB site? Do the anecdotes come from a reliable source? Or are they random people who invent a life and invent anecdotes?

Which makes me say that the scene is simulated, the actor is not wearing a condom.

In most real scenes in a mainstream movie, for safety, the actors wear a condom. In the movie "Passion" the actor wears a condom.

In the movie "Chronique sexuelle d'une famille d'aujourd'hui" too.

In the movie with the actress Caroline Ducey the actor wears a condom

It's already very rare that movies contain real sex in a mainstream movie, if we add the constraint of not having a condom, it's even more complicated.

And apparently, the actor is in a relationship (married?) and he has three children! I don't think he would have risked his family life and his marriage to sleep with the actress/director of the movie. I don't know if he was already in a relationship when the movie was filmed. It's possible.

Married or not married, it doesn't stop him from having desire for another woman. Given his erection, we can clearly see that he had desire for the actress/director of the film.

That said, I don't blame the actor, the actress is very beautiful, she has a beautiful body, a pretty face, they are both naked. She is a desirable woman and even in a relationship or married, it seems difficult to me in these circumstances not to feel a minimum of sexual attraction.

It just proves that humans are not made to be monogamous. In my opinion... ^^

It's interesting the fixed shot for this scene, it's possible that he let the camera roll without even needing a technical team. And for the actors, it's much more comfortable without the gaze of the technical team.

It's complicated to form an opinion, on the one hand the scene is very realistic and on the other hand we don't have any shot that shows something that would remove the doubt.

Personally, I would have said 50/50.

50% probability that it was a simulated scene and 50% probability that the actors had actually slept together, but I figure that, logically, in order not to embarrass either of them, and since the actor is in a relationship, they didn't show anything revealing. I doubt the actors would admit anything.

Last edited: