New explicit film from the director of Blue is the Warmest Color

al112

I actually never even watched the much talked about scene in its entirety but yeah sure why not of course another director that I am also very much exited to see just what heck he has been doing since 2009 is George Lucas now I have no concrete evidence to back up my theory however based upon everything that I have researched about the man I really do believe that when he said that he was currently only making movies/films for his private collect and friends and not for the general public that was very demanding, challenging and extremely mature I can't help but wonder why he keeps on putting an emphasis on mature and do we have any people on here that can possibly get me an invite to one of his private screenings :)

Okay LOL

mammos

Administrator
Do people at these kind of festivals manage to sneakily take pictures or even videos? I rememeber that one of the scenes from Blue surfaced way before the movie went on DVD and was recorded with a mobile phone.

tng

I'd be surprised if the kind of people who attend the second most prestigious film festival in the world are also the kind to record movies from their phones. We can only hope, but I imagine getting caught filming that scene at that festival would get some pretty embarrassing media coverage that no perverts is willing to go through lol

mammos

Administrator
It doesn't specify. I presume because it was too long, so maybe he didn't have time to edit and add the sex scene in the shorter version.

spyral

Yeah I don't think Cannes is in the business of censoring content considering what they've shown in the past. It must be what the "Extended" version was going to including in Venice.

It probably takes him forever to edit down that sex scene because he's got to stop every hour and jerk off to Ophelie getting fucked. Do you know if it was a FMF or a MFM threesome? Hope it sees the light of day on a directors cut DVD or something someday.

al112

At the end of the day, I hope everyone (or just the few that noticed this "incident" with the actress) moves on and then the film gets 1 or 2, likely, released.

Any more details from those scenes?

mammos

Administrator
No, this is the only place I heard of this, and a quick search revealed nothing more.

But maybe the sex scene will be something like in part 1, just up to the limit but nothing more. I honestly don't know.

al112

Sex scenes from the first movie were so vanilla, Ophélie's body reveal was a massive surprise to me (obvious reasons), but there was anything barely explicit, don't know why, maybe there were some deleted scenes we don't know about, but we hope for the best for the sequel, and the director has learned the lesson of certain people telling him to not include anything more explicit.

mammos

Administrator
I honestly don't know, that's the only place that this was mentioned. It doesn't make sense though, since Ophelie has a huge part in the movie, so without her the movie ia basically non-existent.