New explicit film from the director of Blue is the Warmest Color

friend

translated from Italian
In particular, there was a scene that completely upset the public and the protagonist of the scene, namely Ophelie Bau. As far as the actress was concerned, she was unaware that the director, at that time, was exclusively framing her vagina during unmuted oral sex. A real close-up of the actress's genitals lasting over seven minutes, for a total of fifteen minutes of the scene if there are also other shots.

Ophelie, humiliated by not having been made aware of the thing and by the reaction of the public that started whistling, laughing and leaving the room, went out indignantly, abandoning the screening and not appearing even tomorrow at the press conference.

al112

translated from Italian

Wait, she didn't bothered to open her eyes or something to realize that when she was doing the long ass scene? Are you kidding me? I think this is a bit exaggerated by the press. I believe the outrage, but her reaction and what they saw on screen? Nope.

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
There are reports saying that the actors didn't want to shoot the explicit scene, but given the fact that the director was pushing them and gave them a lot of alcohol, he managed to convince them to do it.

I agree eith al112, what did Ophelie expect? She knew that she shot an explicit scene, so even if 15 minutes were not shown, some parts of the scene would definitely end up in the final cut. She should have been ready for the outcry.

I hope the film manages to find a distributor in it's original version, with all this controversy that surrounds it.

justsum

I am sure most of you have seen the news last week about an explicit film. This 4 hour film was premiered In Competition at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, It was directed by Abdellatif Kechiche (Blue Is the Warmest Color). Thoughts?

mammos

Administrator
I am sure most of you have seen the news last week about an explicit film. This 4 hour film was premiered In Competition at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, It was directed by Abdellatif Kechiche (Blue Is the Warmest Color). Thoughts?

:rolleyes:

mammos

Administrator
Just realized we don't know if the actress is shaven or not during the cunnilingus scene

I think I read somewhere that she is fully shaven, cannot remember where though. I think this must be the case since she was shaved on the previous one.

Now, did anyone manage to find a solid review and detailed breakdown of the scene? I tried to find out more but to no avail. Everyone just states that it is explicit etc, but the juicy details are missing.

spyral

I think I read somewhere that she is fully shaven, cannot remember where though. I think this must be the case since she was shaved on the previous one.

Now, did anyone manage to find a solid review and detailed breakdown of the scene? I tried to find out more but to no avail. Everyone just states that it is explicit etc, but the juicy details are missing.

The specific nudity reviews have been impossible to find. I did listen to a podcast where three people reviewed the movie. They weren't clear about what you see but they said that the pair went through just about every oral sex position possible. And it was unusual because she was "in control" / dominating the interaction. One reviewer said it was thirteen minutes of Ophelie masturbating herself using Romeo's face. Another said she basically held him and rubbed her vagina back and forth on his face.

Sounds super hot. But I'd love to understand the details like whether you can see her lips/clit, is she shaved, does she orgasm, etc. Can't wait for this to come out but it's going to be a long wait.

tdlotslv

The specific nudity reviews have been impossible to find. I did listen to a podcast where three people reviewed the movie. They weren't clear about what you see but they said that the pair went through just about every oral sex position possible. And it was unusual because she was "in control" / dominating the interaction. One reviewer said it was thirteen minutes of Ophelie masturbating herself using Romeo's face. Another said she basically held him and rubbed her vagina back and forth on his face.

Sounds super hot. But I'd love to understand the details like whether you can see her lips/clit, is she shaved, does she orgasm, etc. Can't wait for this to come out but it's going to be a long wait.
Hmm.. she was in total control you say well now if true then that certainly cast a huge shadow over her alleged ridiculous behavior at the festival when that scene popped up and it also shows that she is nothing but a common liar and a huge cry baby

Meyz

I read that the scene is 13.Minutes long in a Bad light condition. It contains oral sex. The man licking the womans pussy. I also read that you will See a lot of ass'es. A lot oft reviewer said the movie is boring. I hope it contains normal sex too.

mammos

Administrator

Yeah I also read that it was she who was leading him in the different positions etc.

I'm pretty sure that the scene might get heavily cut, but I hope we can get at least 2-3 minutes of good explicit angles where we can see everything.

Damn, does anyone know anyone that attended Cannes and watched it so we can get more details?

mammos

Administrator
Hmm.. she was in total control you say well now if true then that certainly cast a huge shadow over her alleged ridiculous behavior at the festival when that scene popped up and it also shows that she is nothing but a common liar and a huge cry baby

Yeah, as I stated before, she knew she was doing an explicit scene, so some parts of the scene would end up in the final cut. If she didn't want to, she could just simulate it.

I don't buy these alcohol rumors etc, they are adults and know their limits.

tdlotslv

Yeah, as I stated before, she knew she was doing an explicit scene, so some parts of the scene would end up in the final cut. If she didn't want to, she could just simulate it.

I don't buy these alcohol rumors etc, they are adults and know their limits.
Exactly my thoughts they're always so damn quick to place blame on external things the likes of alcohol and drugs the moment they perceive someone is critiquing them in a negative way (just own it) I am quite sure she knows good and well about his style of filmmaking you do not just sign up for a project and not even research a bit about the director or the subject matter even someone such as Jennifer Jason Leigh whom I'd argue is quite a lot more established than this actress wanted to be the one who performed the fellatio scene from the movie In The Cut and she is well known for diving deep into her roles