Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

vk1994

The lady in the scene (Ariane Labed) is the guy's wife in real life. They married I think 2 or 3 years after that film, so if they were already together at the time theybprobably had no issues in doing any of those scenes. I even wonder if the sex scene was unsimulated or not (we don't see anything, but def looks very intimate)

Raskolnikov

The lady in the scene (Ariane Labed) is the guy's wife in real life. They married I think 2 or 3 years after that film, so if they were already together at the time theybprobably had no issues in doing any of those scenes. I even wonder if the sex scene was unsimulated or not (we don't see anything, but def looks very intimate)
From some article "rumours" it seems that they became a couple during/after filming. Its common for actors playing love interests to catch real feelings for each other it seems.

Raskolnikov

at 16.04 is she actually kissing his dick?

SomeGuy

Raskolnikov

SomeGuy

Attachments

• polax.1a.jpg
    polax.1a.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 67

Raskolnikov

from 12-16, looks like his dick is flopping against her, possible genital contact?

Kayya

Enhanced upscaled scene of Yekaterina Golubeva in Pola X (1999):

View attachment 216368
View attachment 216369

https://1fichier.com/?frjlhik1ubijdp3fvr2n
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yegqafgwqf45isr/Yekaterina_Golubeva.Pola.X.1999.mp4/file

However, pretty certain that the actress is not Yekaterina Golubeva but a body double as scene fails mole test:

Actress from Pola X (has 2 moles on left shoulder) Yekaterina from 29 Palms (has no moles on left shoulder)

View attachment 216371 View attachment 216372
@SomeGuy Well? which one is right? :) I mean, in which one does Yekaterina really have sex, Pola X or Palms ? or does she not have both? Did they use doubles both of these films ?

SomeGuy

@SomeGuy Well? which one is right? :) I mean, in which one does Yekaterina really have sex, Pola X or Palms ? or does she not have both? Did they use doubles both of these films ?
She didn't have sex in both films. Double used in Pola X and in Palms there was some genital contact but no penetration when you look more closely in the brightened scene.

Kayya

It's a thing of the past, but a new video was released recently called "close up and slow mo". When we watch the video, it's like nothing happened, actually I think Irene crushed Yazpik's dick, but there is something different that is confusing; The statement that Azuela gave in an interview is as follows;

-The sex scene between Irene Azuela and José María Yazpik is explicit. For Azuela, the complicity and trust she has with Yázpik made the shooting easier. "They (the scenes) are difficult to do, but fortunately Chema and I have known each other for a long time and not all the actors have that advantage," said Azuela.-

How accurate do you think it is and how real is the detail in the shadows for you?

View attachment 217258

moxifi4034

It's a thing of the past, but a new video was released recently called "close up and slow mo". When we watch the video, it's like nothing happened, actually I think Irene crushed Yazpik's dick, but there is something different that is confusing; The statement that Azuela gave in an interview is as follows;

-The sex scene between Irene Azuela and José María Yazpik is explicit. For Azuela, the complicity and trust she has with Yázpik made the shooting easier. "They (the scenes) are difficult to do, but fortunately Chema and I have known each other for a long time and not all the actors have that advantage," said Azuela.-

How accurate do you think it is and how real is the detail in the shadows for you?

View attachment 217258
Only gential contact i guess the dick is obvious that isn't inside her it's on his stomach all time with a small signs of erection in my perspective.

finnssss

Not much action in this thread, so bumping this request in case any of the experts want to study this one.
If you're talking about the scene where he is tied to the bed and the brunette (Rosemary England) jumps on him/sits on him.
There is no penetration but yes she sits on him full contact.
Now if you really want to see Rosemary in all her glory in her only hardcore appearance, you need to look up a CC loop called "Arabian Knights". It's not hard to find.