Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

Anks

In the scene where Avalon Barrie in the flowery robe blindfolds and applies melted wax on a guy his chest, she also applies wax on her privates. As she rises her bottom quite a bit, is there anything interesting if brightened / upscaled?

GrumpeeCat

D
It's a thing of the past, but a new video was released recently called "close up and slow mo". When we watch the video, it's like nothing happened, actually I think Irene crushed Yazpik's dick, but there is something different that is confusing; The statement that Azuela gave in an interview is as follows;

-The sex scene between Irene Azuela and José María Yazpik is explicit. For Azuela, the complicity and trust she has with Yázpik made the shooting easier. "They (the scenes) are difficult to do, but fortunately Chema and I have known each other for a long time and not all the actors have that advantage," said Azuela.-

How accurate do you think it is and how real is the detail in the shadows for you?

View attachment 217258
Damn she's hot!!!!!! Yeah, don't think there's any penetration here...shame...

eggyfish

99 moons has already been checked out, there's nothing... https://mssboard.com/threads/99-moons.19193/

To lessen raising expectations on the part of everyone regarding something you think is new that may have been reviewed already, please do a search before posting
I apologize for causing everyone undue mental anguish on this matter.
If it please you, I will commit seppuku immediately.