Attachments

• IMG_20220816_125122.jpg
    IMG_20220816_125122.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 515
  • Slight contact.mp4
    5.5 MB
Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Yeah it looks like the dick it's inside her and the guy is wearing a condom if Im not wrong slow motion in 60fps
I agree with Raskolnikov. Looks more like she is just sitting on his dick and doing some genital rubbing. All I see is his balls and unless you're using your imagination I don't see any evidence of a dick inside her.
Yes I think the same but i would need a better image to determine because i also imagine that i see something on his dick. Could be a "cock sock" that she is grinding on. I don't think there is any penetration.

Raskolnikov

It was a close one but no there is no contact in 02:44 but in 01:28 his dick is touching her belly.
The second clip seems to be from the la granja movie?

But since they are rolling around together during the entire scene with out any protection it is very likely that there were some genital-on-genital rubbing. Almost the entire movie is just them rolling around naked, so there is probably a high chance of seeing a glimpse of something similar in one of the other sex scenes

Raskolnikov

I would love to hear the reasoning from an actress, I get that its a big step to doing real penetration but why would you agree to touch genitals instead of wearing a patch? If you are that kind of person, wouldn't it be likely that you would also just agree to go all the way?

moxifi4034

I agree with Raskolnikov. Looks more like she is just sitting on his dick and doing some genital rubbing. All I see is his balls and unless you're using your imagination I don't see any evidence of a dick inside her.
Yeah you right but it's to dark to see even after the increase of the light exposure on the scene.

Raskolnikov

From 0:28-1:03, and especially from 0:50-1:03 it looks like his dick is slapping against her pussy