Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

nikolasd

There are good scenes in movie AVIVA ..I think there is unsimulated scenes..maybe someone could brightened the sex scene?

Petr_1988

sowbb

View attachment 140133

What about decaying vibrations of an object before it stops?
IMHO her head doesn't go high enough for something that long and rigid to fall out of her mouth and onto his stomach. Either it's his member to the side of her head popping back when she moves, or way more likely - he keeps it non-erect \ in a sock \ in a cup beneath her head and that's just the side of her right hand. Looks how it slides back to the shadows on his far side when she moves her right hand at the end.

Anyway, explicit it is not.

Petr_1988

IMHO her head doesn't go high enough for something that long and rigid to fall out of her mouth and onto his stomach. Either it's his member to the side of her head popping back when she moves, or way more likely - he keeps it non-erect \ in a sock \ in a cup beneath her head and that's just the side of her right hand. Looks how it slides back to the shadows on his far side when she moves her right hand at the end.

Anyway, explicit it is not.
I don't know, maybe I see what I want to see. Yes, this is not explicit, but at first it seemed to me that there is something to look at.

at 1:27 it looks like real sex. In the end the guy has a condom

So this actor acceptés to be filmed fully nude and to show his flacid dick. To be more realistic, he puts a condom on his dick to look as if he had just fucked the actress if the scene. And so for you the sex scène was real ? OK, young boy, you're very good :)
Sorry, but this not a proof at all.

nikolasd

So this actor acceptés to be filmed fully nude and to show his flacid dick. To be more realistic, he puts a condom on his dick to look as if he had just fucked the actress if the scene. And so for you the sex scène was real ? OK, young boy, you're very good :)
Sorry, but this not a proof at all.
Maybe my friend is not real bit I prefer these scenes than the other with the birth..