Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

GrumpeeCat

Is there a more enhanced version of the scene with Samya De Lavor in Neon Bull?

We clearly see the actors genitals. But is there real penetration going on?
I have searched the web and looked at several interviews by the director. He is somewhat vague about the authenticity of the sex scene. From my understanding it's mostly done to play on the interviewers curiosity, adding some excitement to the project (did they, didn't they) and some annoyance at getting that kind of question instead of focusing on his "art". But in one interview he clearly states that it's simulated. (But is it true?)

The whole scene was apparently shot in one single take, and the full scene was also apparently rehearsed one time before the actual shot.
If i remember correctly the director says a prosthetic penis was used. This would be during the erection part, because it's clearly a real penis that's limp during the end of the scene. Samya touches the "prosthetic" in the initial phase but later on it's too dark too see.

The movements during sex are very realistic and if the scene was done in one take, im sure there was at least some genital contact.

Imdb also has some information, but from my research, the trivia section is a mix of real interviews and some guys fantasies.

Any additional input would be great!
imho it's 100% real!! The actor confessed the "hard on" and no use of prosthetic penis, and he is known for having a big one!

Also, I know it could be acting/faked, but you can see when he cums at 05:03 and curls his toes - that seems like a really natural reflex.

Finally, if the scene could be brighter and we could get a frame from when she unroll from the cowgirl position (05:38), I think we would be able to see her pussy in detail (and perhaps his load leaking off her! Yes, he creampied her!)

vk1994

imho it's 100% real!! The actor confessed the "hard on" and no use of prosthetic penis, and he is known for having a big one!

Also, I know it could be acting/faked, but you can see when he cums at 05:03 and curls his toes - that seems like a really natural reflex.

Finally, if the scene could be brighter and we could get a frame from when she unroll from the cowgirl position (05:38), I think we would be able to see her pussy in detail (and perhaps his load leaking off her! Yes, he creampied her!)
He indeed confessed in an interview that the director asked him to have a real erection... he said he was unsure at first because the actress was pregnant at the time the film was shot, but the was able to achieve it for the scene. He stated though that the sex is not real... I also think they did not have real sex there - nor did he creampie her

He indeed confessed in an interview that the director asked him to have a real erection... he said he was unsure at first because the actress was pregnant at the time the film was shot, but the was able to achieve it for the scene. He stated though that the sex is not real... I also think they did not have real sex there - nor did he creampie her
Some guys are really taking their wishes for reality :)

neendo

This video, right?

Petr_1988

Maybe?? Her hand is poised to grab onto his dick but unfortunately there is a frame with garbage right after that moment so you don't actually see anything. Censored?

View attachment 137553

Enhanced closeup video in slomo

https://1fichier.com/?vit8kacc66ywhg2005os
(0:00-0:03) Something comes into the light to the left of the projector, her hand or his cock. By the nature of the movement, I think she released his dick from her hands or mouth, and the dick fell on his stomach, flashing in the light.