al112

The film was shown on a small festival last month, at this point I think we will get a home release before the year ends.

al112

This movie needs to be available to watch already. I'm not going to these film festivals.I don't even know where this one is located.

I was hoping to be a small festival from my country but it's actually from Mexico, sadly (I'm in Barcelona), so... we're still fucked for a while.

al112

I replied to the latest post of their FB page and the director himself liked my comment. Not sure if that means anything.

jkrc

I messaged several times asking when it comes out he either ignores me tells me "soon" or "info will be on facebook" u just liked his mexico post?

al112

The recent FB post said something about a Director's Cut version being uncensored, it will be shown on selected german theatres. If anyone lives there please, take that chance if you can.

jkrc

The recent FB post said something about a Director's Cut version being uncensored, it will be shown on selected german theatres. If anyone lives there please, take that chance if you can.
Crap, I seen that too. I thought maybe it was a video release date. You should message and ask. I asked so many times he ignores me now..lol

al112

Crap, I seen that too. I thought maybe it was a video release date. You should message and ask. I asked so many times he ignores me now..lol

There's nothing to ask. He's clearly busy and he can't release it properly yet, he's trying to make as much money as he can.