al112

I agree. I don't expect any real sex. I'm not sure what "explicit" means to some of the reviewers posted here. My guess is also masturbation and lesbian touching. I doubt anything will be shown. I asked one reviewer and he(or she) said he/she couldn't tell if it was real. It's shot voyeuristic style. I am still excited to see this.

Explicit to me is that the actors for real are doing it, and the camera is showing it at least once or twice, but it could be like Nymphomaniac and CGI the fuck out of it lol

jkrc

Explicit to me is that the actors for real are doing it, and the camera is showing it at least once or twice, but it could be like Nymphomaniac and CGI the fuck out of it lol
I doubt this low budget flick can CGI anything..lol. Might still be sexy enough to be worth it. I just wish we knew when it was coming out.

mammos

Administrator
I also agree. The best we can hope for is maybe some lesbian genital rubbing with panties on, and perhaps some masturbation below panties where it might be real but we don't get to see anything...

jkrc

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 597

al112

I wish brother. I messaged the guy on FB asking when it comes out since he got distribution. He always ignores me.

I wish there were at least other trailer or clips somewhere.

He probably is still working on get the movie out ASAP, so he doesn't say anything to give any false hopes.