seco2018

This shit again. Why does a low budget film take so long to be released? I don't get it.

Anyway, here's the uncensored trailer which seems to be longer:

I think the video is deleted or the link is not correct because I get PAGE NOT FOUND error

jkrc

This shit again. Why does a low budget film take so long to be released? I don't get it.

Anyway, here's the uncensored trailer which seems to be longer:
These are the same teaser trailers. All in one video.

I agree, what's with this shit?

They also ignore me on FB and ignore my emails.

al112

These are the same teaser trailers. All in one video.

I agree, what's with this shit?

They also ignore me on FB and ignore my emails.

They aren't. The girl in the last scene shows a sideboob and almost a nipple, in the original trailer posted here was shorter.

jkrc

There is a trailer and there are 4 teaser trailers. All can be found on their website. This video is a compilation of 3 of the teasers.

al112

Man, I'm so excited for this one, shame that we still don't have anything confirmed, I don't think it will take too long until it gets released though.

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
I don't think that there will be anything truly explicit in this, so I don't have my hopes high.

I hope I'm wrong though...

jkrc

"YUNG presentation on Friday 31.5. 23:00 as SPECIAL MIDNIGHT SCREENING at Molodist Kyiv International Film Festival. Proud! We'll be there."
Anyone going to this?

Last edited:

al112

I don't think that there will be anything truly explicit in this, so I don't have my hopes high.

I hope I'm wrong though...

Definitely I don't expect anything explicit regarding about penetration, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna have masturbation or even some lesbian scenes. It's more likely due to obvious reasons, explicit real sex between male/female is very rare to happen, they usually use other actors or prosthetics.

jkrc

I agree. I don't expect any real sex. I'm not sure what "explicit" means to some of the reviewers posted here. My guess is also masturbation and lesbian touching. I doubt anything will be shown. I asked one reviewer and he(or she) said he/she couldn't tell if it was real. It's shot voyeuristic style. I am still excited to see this.