jkrc

I agree but guys please do keep in mind that this is just one scene and therefore we might be taking it out of context not too mention after he finishes we don't even know if they had a conversation to discuss her faking it :)
Toklu gave us a review of the movie a while back. He seen it at the theater. He pretty much described this scene exactly. Even the length. He even said you'd have to pause it. I'm pretty sure this is it. Maybe the director thought it was good enough and quick enough to give the illusion that he was inside her who knows..lol. Lucky old man.

jkrc

I need to know where this clip came from. And I'm hoping the other scenes will be leaked as well.

The Guy

I need to know where this clip came from. And I'm hoping the other scenes will be leaked as well.

I wonder if this clip is from the uncut version, and also which version comes out on the 24th. From a previous post, it seemed like it would be the uncut version first, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that this clip is from the uncut version.

I won't hold my breath, but I wonder if there could be a tiny bit more to this scene?

Friendlyfella

Here is the latest: The movie is out for sale in Germany. It's a BIG disappointment. No explicit sex. There is a lesbian scene where one of the girls goes down on the other one. It looks real, but it lacks the erotic quality of Blue is the warmest colour ... The girls kiss a lot but there is no passion. They are not into it.
One word: disappointing!

al112

Here is the latest: The movie is out for sale in Germany. It's a BIG disappointment. No explicit sex. There is a lesbian scene where one of the girls goes down on the other one. It looks real, but it lacks the erotic quality of Blue is the warmest colour ... The girls kiss a lot but there is no passion. They are not into it.
One word: disappointing!

I wasn't that hyped but nonetheless, do you have a link? It's out here too but I'd rather not pay.

jkrc

i bought the movie for $10 then i get an error. Then i try on my phone and they're asking for a pin.. they never sent me a pin. Everything is in german. Its frustrating.