jkrc

I respectfully ask, what does the virus have to do with anything? They're done showing it in theaters. Why would there be a problem releasing it on DVD or VOD?

I'm sorry for your loss tdlotslv

tng

I respectfully ask, what does the virus have to do with anything? They're done showing it in theaters. Why would there be a problem releasing it on DVD or VOD?
I'm assuming there are tons of legalities and paperwork (maybe actors and staff are payed in royalties etc.), it might also need to be sent to multiple boards for reviewing (ratings in many different countries). You will need the approval of multiple departments before a movie is ready to be sent to streaming services (it needs to be compliant with streaming standards, maybe some colour correction and other post-production retouch are needed), even worst if you want it to be pressed into DVDs, now you have to count in manufacturing and logistics of transportation.

So unless it's a totally independent film entirely funded by a single person who can then chose to release the movie wherever he wants, you will have a lot of steps to take before you see it on VOD, in a best case scenario many of these steps will be taken care of while the movie is having its run in theaters, but when nobody gives a shit about your movie you might end up at the bottom of the list in terms of priority, add to that a global pandemic where the whole world is on lockdown and the odds are not in your favour to see that movie anytime soon. But who knows, now's the best time to release something on streaming services so they might take up that opportunity.

justsum

People are not working, The film industry is not a necessity and not important for anything other than entertainment. Do you live in an area where you dont normally see people?

jkrc

No, i live in a busy area. I understand how the process works. A lot of films are being released on VOD including movies that were originally supposed to be released in theaters. A lot of DVD's are being released as scheduled. It's definitely not a necessity, but I think it's amazing that movies are still being released and some companies are making an effort to release films during these tough times. I also know that some productions have been put on hold. From what I understand, this movie ended it's theater run a while ago. It has a distribution deal and the film is waiting to be released. They told me possibly March. I was curious if anything was happening because of this pandemic, but it wasn't my intention to get into this type of discussion. Obviously, if this is the case then it's certainly understandable. This situation has been tough on most of us. My sincerest condolences to those who suffered loss.

jkrc

Just to give an update: The person running the facebook page told me it might be late april. I also found a website saying dvd for sale april 27 and another website saying july 24. Neither is confirmed. One says 90min and the other 95min. I guess we might find out soon.

al112

Just to give an update: The person running the facebook page told me it might be late april. I also found a website saying dvd for sale april 27 and another website saying july 24. Neither is confirmed. One says 90min and the other 95min. I guess we might find out soon.

Great to hear. VOD would seem more likely now though.

Friendlyfella

what's your source?
1587003907758.png

mammos

Administrator
Here is the first ever preview to wet your appetite ... Unfortunately it's not real penetration, just cock-pussy contact ...

Thank you for this! May I ask where were you able to find the scene, and if there's more? Because it looks like the scene starts from the beginning of the movie without any cut, and I was wondering if it is a fragment of the complete movie from somewhere.

As for the scene, why would they bother to show the "unsimulated part", where it is clear that the guy is soft and there is no real penetration, but still decide to show it knowing very well that people can pause the scene and see that it is not real? I mean, the could've just skipped that closeup and be done with it.