tng

As for the scene, why would they bother to show the "unsimulated part", where it is clear that the guy is soft and there is no real penetration, but still decide to show it knowing very well that people can pause the scene and see that it is not real? I mean, the could've just skipped that closeup and be done with it.
I saw it as part of the point of the scene, where you get this old man trying to fuck this young girl and he can't even get it up, while she has to fake pleasure. The whole situation is pathetic to begin with and it's even more so because the whole act as to be faked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the filmmaker because otherwise there is absolutely no point in showing that.

mammos

Administrator
I saw it as part of the point of the scene, where you get this old man trying to fuck this young girl and he can't even get it up, while she has to fake pleasure. The whole situation is pathetic to begin with and it's even more so because the whole act as to be faked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the filmmaker because otherwise there is absolutely no point in showing that.

Perhaps you are right. But why would she fake pleasure, if the man himself knows that it is "not in"? It doesn't make sense lol.

tng

I'm guessing she's a prostitute... so I guess she's got to put up some kind of performance lol I don't know. Fuck this scene either way, I really hate stuff like that, same thing with Emily Browning in "Sleeping Beauty" and Déborah François in "Mes chères études", I know that's the whole point of those scenes but I'm so uncomfortable seeing old corpses laying on these young girls in missionary position.

mnzn

Finally some content of this! :D
Thank you for uploading it. Regardless of the lame sex scene, she's hot.

al112

Not the worst scene I've seen, maybe overreacting a bit much. I give the director and actors major credit for having 'real' sex (not penetration but definitely noticed his hard dick rubbing her vagina if you pause during certain frames):

vlcsnap-2020-04-17-23h48m02s129.png

vlcsnap-2020-04-17-23h48m10s229.png

jkrc

Yes, where did you get this? I'd love to see the other scenes!

I agree it makes no sense to show "unsimulated" when he clearly wasn't inside her. Her moaning, them bouncing, him finishing.. it was silly to show it wasn't real..lol. I would have rather it been a wide angle instead of the director trying too hard to give some kind of shock value. I feel like he originally wanted it real penetration, but she backed out so they found a middle ground..haha.

Regardless, she's super hot and it was still hot

tdlotslv

Yes, where did you get this? I'd love to see the other scenes!

I agree it makes no sense to show "unsimulated" when he clearly wasn't inside her. Her moaning, them bouncing, him finishing.. it was silly to show it wasn't real..lol. I would have rather it been a wide angle instead of the director trying too hard to give some kind of shock value. I feel like he originally wanted it real penetration, but she backed out so they found a middle ground..haha.

Regardless, she's super hot and it was still hot
I agree but guys please do keep in mind that this is just one scene and therefore we might be taking it out of context not too mention after he finishes we don't even know if they had a conversation to discuss her faking it :)