Undercover explicity

jkrc

This is the best thread to me. Unsimulated is always #1, but they're hard to find. Especially with hot actresses. But it's easier to find hot actresses, sometimes young, to go almost all out. Were we don't know if it's actually real or not and even if it isn't, it's still hotter in a lot of ways. The foreplay and their naughty bits grinding.

These are still kind of hard to find because I like these unknown films. Usually they're spanish. Does anyone have a collection they can share?

tdlotslv

I don't think it is unsimulated. That said when the guy pulled out of her, we can see he has a semi-erection, and most notably a very very rare occasion of an actor explicitly shown wearing a condom. For that matter where else can we see this?

I may be in the wilderness alone here but I've had this long time wish of seeing a hot and steamy sex scene à la Irene Azuela in Las Oscuras Primaveras but with some nice explicit details such as the guy clearly seen with an erection and wearing a condom. The scene maybe simulated and they may just be acting, but there is something about seeing an actress, fully naked and simulating sex with an actor but the guy is fully aroused. I mean I wonder what goes through her mind when she is clearly aware of her co-star's erection hanging about?
In the movie Shadow Boxer Stephen Dorff had on a condom, also in Flight Nadine Vasquez said in an interview that she did here in New York that Denzel was very much hard and on the bigger side of things according to her when they had that sex scene I can think of a few others but right now I am bit drunk

Perch

This is the best thread to me. Unsimulated is always #1, but they're hard to find. Especially with hot actresses. But it's easier to find hot actresses, sometimes young, to go almost all out. Were we don't know if it's actually real or not and even if it isn't, it's still hotter in a lot of ways. The foreplay and their naughty bits grinding.

These are still kind of hard to find because I like these unknown films. Usually they're spanish. Does anyone have a collection they can share?