Explicit Laure Massard in Passion 2016

panda66

Sorry to bring this up again, but I love this scene! It's one of my favorite scenes.

I'd even say it's hotter than the scene between Adeline Rebeillard and Mathias Melloul in the film ''chronique sexuelle d'une famille d'aujourd'hui''.

I didn't understand why some people said the actor was hiding his sex - he wasn't! It's just that he doesn't have an erection when he undresses. What's more, the actor looks stressed to me. Laure looks more relaxed and excited, but the actor did eventually relax, since he then managed to penetrate her.

You can see that the scene has been largely cut...

As for the fact that we can't see each faces, I'm thinking that this was probably a wish of both actors, perhaps even a condition, in that we agree to have real sex, but on condition that we don't see each other's faces.

For me, there's no doubt that these are the two main actors in the short film, and they seem to have had a good time, too bad a director cut never came out.

I'm not surprised that the director included an explicit sex scene. He loves movies with explicit scenes. I'm even surprised he hasn't released more short films!

For the record, the director has an erotic cabaret in Paris.

memberof3x

I've followed this thread and kept hoping for a full video of her (~15 mins). Although it's a short one, it features a really good extramile scene. Wondering if someone has ever downloaded the full short movie.