Explicit Laure Massard in Passion 2016

mammos

Administrator
Great find!

Although I'm a bit skeptical leaning towards it being a body double, since we never get a clear shot of the actors' faces and the penetration at the same time. There are a few glimpses of the guys balls when she is riding him and you see her face, but I'm still not sure. Plus, he clearly wears a condom during the penetration which he didn't have before when he went in almost immediately at the beginning, but that's another story!

tng

Able to capture the HD version from Shadowz?
I don't have the software to capture proper HD content, there's a 7 day free trial on the site if you want to try it yourself (you just have to cancel the membership)

mammos

Administrator
I think it might be her, I did the good old mole check and I think we have a match!

View attachment 36217View attachment 36218View attachment 36219View attachment 36220

The image compression is pretty bad on this site (higher quality album here) but I got the screenshots from the HD version on the Shadowz website. Great find Friendlyfella!

Nice detective work! I also wanted it to be her, but since the resolution wasn't great I couldn't compare body marks. The only thing that was leading me to believe that it was real was the actor's pointy knees, which were the same throughout the scene lol. But then again it could just be him and not her, thus my doubts.

Good for her then! She has a somewhat decent acting background as well which makes it even better! I wonder if there's anything more from her in her other shorts.

tng

Nice detective work! I also wanted it to be her, but since the resolution wasn't great I couldn't compare body marks. The only thing that was leading me to believe that it was real was the actor's pointy knees, which were the same throughout the scene lol. But then again it could just be him and not her, thus my doubts.

Good for her then! She has a somewhat decent acting background as well which makes it even better! I wonder if there's anything more from her in her other shorts.
The body was so similar I knew it had to be her, either that or the best body double. Now I would like to know, how the hell do you convince them to do such an explicit act for a random scene in a random short film, it's so gracious and non-important and here we are, all talking about a random french short film from 5 years ago. Hopefully some prospect directors are taking notes, if you want people to talk about your short film in many years, convince the main cast to have unsimulated sex!

GrumpeeCat

Interesting fact I learnt from a subreddit about this scene: she had a boyfriend at the time of filming this - based on her Instagram posts.

FloralApron