Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

SomeGuy

Seems there’s a taboo admitting that they just found the actress hot (which, again, just shows he’s a human being).
Actors want to be considered "professionals" in a mainstream film and not get a gawky with their costar. But either way they're damned if they do (not professional) and damned if they don't (actress wonders why not).

fried

Actors want to be considered "professionals" in a mainstream film and not get a gawky with their costar. But either way they're damned if they do (not professional) and damned if they don't (actress wonders why not).
I saw an interview were the actress (don't remember who) was saying it's not her doing the things on screen, it's the character. It's probably just a way of compartmentalizing being paid to fake having sex for a movie.

bro94

I saw an interview were the actress (don't remember who) was saying it's not her doing the things on screen, it's the character. It's probably just a way of compartmentalizing being paid to fake having sex for a movie.
I’ve read a similar interview. It’s definitely a way to compartmentalize and say it was all for art.
I chatted with both the director and actress of a short film already posted here (with real sex). They explained it was part of the script and a lot of rehearsal was made and it was extremely technical and apparently different sex positions were tested and rehearsed before the actual shot. The director also told me there’s no specific reason for the sex scene in his short… he just told me it just needs to be there.
Again, I get all of that talk, but at the end of the day you’re basically putting two people to fuck for real on camera. I really doubt there’s no arousal our chemistry between both.

Tazz

Id say shes a classic case study in depersonalization

Raskolnikov

I’ve read a similar interview. It’s definitely a way to compartmentalize and say it was all for art.
I chatted with both the director and actress of a short film already posted here (with real sex). They explained it was part of the script and a lot of rehearsal was made and it was extremely technical and apparently different sex positions were tested and rehearsed before the actual shot. The director also told me there’s no specific reason for the sex scene in his short… he just told me it just needs to be there.
Again, I get all of that talk, but at the end of the day you’re basically putting two people to fuck for real on camera. I really doubt there’s no arousal our chemistry between both.
Which film was it?