Dau (2019)

ektomo

The latest one, Katya Tanya, has some explicit scenes in it. Definitely real sex. Everything is not all too super clear, though because cinema verite aspect of it but it's good enough. Also, on a positive side note, these people are acting their asses off.

Locke

The latest one, Katya Tanya, has some explicit scenes in it. Definitely real sex. Everything is not all too super clear, though because cinema verite aspect of it but it's good enough. Also, on a positive side note, these people are acting their asses off.
Please upload it.

mammos

Administrator

Thanks for the update. Are there any explicit lesbian scenes as well?

Does anyone know how often do the Dau segments get released? As I can see from their website, 6 have already been released, and the 8th and 9th ones in the row have (+18), so if they are in line with the other 2 segments that were (+18), they should contain explicit sex.

I think the movies are released every Friday. Next one should be Sasha Valera, which has also the (+18) tag.

ektomo

A little warning
I think the movies are released every Friday. Next one should be Sasha Valera, which has also the (+18) tag.
A little warning for those may be sensitive to gay sex. I suspect the next one is a romp between two male janitorial workers just going by the description alone from the site itself and elsewhere. Simple FYI. I will be watching it. The world of DAU is a pretty immense cinematic endeavor.

fossaxxx

1590157550751.png

1590157598450.png

1590157756710.png

1590157803278.png

1590157853546.png