18+ Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille

mix1607

idk about best ever when you have films like Q(desire) and all about anna btw i just got the 2nd disk of that and it has ALOT of deleted scenes

HellThom

just to query.... ppl sure that the scenes do not stay deleted when the dvd is released?

I'm pretty sure it won't be deleted;

1. France is quite a liberal country when it comes to matters of sex in movies
2. It would ruin the whole concept of the movie as sold by its directors to leave them out
3. The editing is (so they say) completely different in the uncensored one (because it was too complicated to simply "cut" the scenes), so it's like 'another' movie
3. It was screened "uncensored" in at least one theater in Paris. You can expect two versions of the dvd, I think

togata

Does anyone actually know when the movie comes to DVD? For the movie coming out, all versions will be available ... I've been looking around here in Brazil and the film was shown uncut on a cult film, especially as a sample.

wisekid

I'm pretty sure it won't be deleted;

1. France is quite a liberal country when it comes to matters of sex in movies
2. It would ruin the whole concept of the movie as sold by its directors to leave them out
3. The editing is (so they say) completely different in the uncensored one (because it was too complicated to simply "cut" the scenes), so it's like 'another' movie
3. It was screened "uncensored" in at least one theater in Paris. You can expect two versions of the dvd, I think

thanks!thats a relief! hope they release it with eng subs. till date there are no subs for caged 2011(chantal demming)hope it wont be like that

midas777

Does anyone actually know when the movie comes to DVD? For the movie coming out, all versions will be available ... I've been looking around here in Brazil and the film was shown uncut on a cult film, especially as a sample.
September