18+ Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille

drdelete1701

I need some help.

I downloaded a torrent...from here:

FAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is, I can't open it. It asks me to do surveys before the password could be given.

... and you probably had to give out your email address as well. Congratulations. You can expect tons of spam or your email address will be used to spam others.

Even worse, your computer could also have been infected. Hope you had up-to-date Anti-Virus running while you were doing the surveys.

Your first suspicion was correct - FAKE. You should at least Report to Moderator so others do not fall into the same trap.

Jupiter Street

No, I didn't give my e-mail address.

I do have AVG running.

It looked legit...it had screencaps and all (It even said the file runs 1 hour and 54 mins). The file just wouldn't extract. It said "broken file," but I'm pretty sure that the file was completely downloaded.

nixmehr

this site is well known for feigning real films and actually even if you download only it could possibly install malware and viruses on your PC!
HANDS OFF !

Jupiter Street

Now, I have to state that the link above is not mine. In fact, I don't know who changed my post above (must be the guys from the adminisphere).

Longinus

Good quality videos with an interesting story line. A nice female exhibitionist. I was able to see that there was real fucking but the camera angles would not show it. I suppose there will be some clips come aboard that may be a tad more explicit. Thanks for the post.

tdlotslv

Well Jupiter Street has definitely restored my faith in French cinema for this year after having seen so many disappointments such as Elles no thanks to IMDB and their lies about it having all the good stuff and then come to find out that it is all implied and nothing groundbreaking anyway thanks my friend