18+ Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille

bigkris

Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille (2012) new explicit movie by directors Too Much Flash (2000), One Two Another (2006), Lovers (1999) and American Translation (2011) - Pascal Arnold, Jean-Marc Barr will be released in two versions: uncut include explicit sex scenes and cut soft version.
Cast: Valérie Maes, Adeline Rebeillard, Leïla Denio, Laëtitia Favart, Mathias Melloul, Stephan Hersoen, Gregory Annoni, Nathan Duval, Yan Brian

Date Relise 09 MAI 2012

Chroniques Sexuelles d une famille d aujourd hui...

Spallarouge

There's a torrent of this movie on isohunt. rar password is jdbvndvdnvl. It's an .avi file, but I can't read it even with VLC... any ideas?

drdelete1701

I usually avoid unknown and unverified Torrents that are ZIP, RAR, WMV within the first weeks or month of posting. These are most likely Fake.

Also be wary of torrents available before official release dates. I would wait until after May 9, 2012 before checking torrent sites for this movie.

The key is to review other user comments regarding torrent. Then you can decide if downloading is worth your time.

As always, make sure your anti-virus is up to date and have a decent backup strategy.

tdlotslv

I usually avoid unknown and unverified Torrents that are ZIP, RAR, WMV within the first weeks or month of posting. These are most likely Fake.

Also be wary of torrents available before official release dates. I would wait until after May 9, 2012 before checking torrent sites for this movie.

The key is to review other user comments regarding torrent. Then you can decide if downloading is worth your time.

As always, make sure your anti-virus is up to date and have a decent backup strategy.

I also want to build upon what drdelete said I truly loathe that you would decide to share something only to rar it for the allege purpose of saving space and you also require someone to enter a password as well are you fucking kidding me why even bother in the first place?