Explicit Vimeo explicit

mammos

Administrator

The good action starts after 3:00:00. Do you guys have any other timestamps with explicit action?

Also if anyone can help, I downloaded it from Vimeo but when I open it on VLC it is really zoomed it, even when I change the aspect ratio nothing happens. On media player it works fine but I do not want to watch it from there. Any suggestions?

Chikan72

Also if anyone can help, I downloaded it from Vimeo but when I open it on VLC it is really zoomed it, even when I change the aspect ratio nothing happens. On media player it works fine but I do not want to watch it from there. Any suggestions?
@mammos I have the same issue. However, you can unzoom by scrolling with mouse, it looks like a VR movie.

What version and how did you download it? I downloaded the Original 6.33 GB version and the hls-fastly_skyfire-1009 version and they both play just fine in VLC.

1662998817999.png

Fielding

I had exactly the same problem in VLC, with the 720p download (1.4 GB).

I fixed it by loading the file into MKVToolnix-GUI, selecting the video track, setting the aspect ratio to 16/9 ( = the original ratio of the movie), then saving a copy of the file. It takes a few seconds. The new file plays normally in VLC.

Tazz

Jesus how about learning the basics of color grading before making 3hrs of pretentious bs?
It's a shame cuz it has some killer action near the end!
They didnt grade it and as @Chikan72 said, the original is 6.33gb. So they probably transcoded the entire raw file to mp4 and released on vimeo. I hope they release a graded version later as a lot of 'details' were lost in this format.