Undercover explicity

mammos

Administrator

Full movie:

I think the sex scenes belong in this thread, because although nothing truly explicit is shown, we see full frontals from both male and female, and there is most likely some genital contact during the sex scenes.

The actress Marta Nieradkiewicz kind of reminds me Victoria Carmen Sonne with her daring movie background.

Reactions: tng

tng

Yeah I saw that yesterday, I was pretty impressed, really convincing performances by the actors.

mammos

Administrator
Check out this erotic short film ... Fass Mich An starring mainstream German actress Stefanie Höner 0o8

I'm already aware about this, but unfortunately nothing explicit is shown. Also, on the Vimeo description it states that it is 45 minutes, but the video and IMDb state 39 minutes. I wonder if there is a longer version (and maybe explicit).

mammos

Administrator

This is from the movie Winter Brothers with Victoria Carmen Sonne. At the end of the clip there is a somewhat distant and blurry shot of a sex scene, but it looks like there is some sort of penetration, but that could be anyone and not her, or just some video trickery.

The movie is TV-14 though, so I highly doubt that anything explicit actually went on, it doesn't make sense.

tdlotslv

BORRASCA
At 7:38...Not sure if real or not
It's a really good darkened scene for sure however unless that man has a 10inch penis or more I just don't see how it is that he is doing anything to her from that distance and at that particular speed he is moving I mean that pumping must be really hard on her and yet she is barely responsive to it and when he finishes notice where he lays down in relation to her when they're both around the same height and how high up the duvet or sheets are by her butt area compared to her feet so for now I just don't buy it

Warfighter02

It's a really good darkened scene for sure however unless that man has a 10inch penis or more I just don't see how it is that he is doing anything to her from that distance and at that particular speed he is moving I mean that pumping must be really hard on her and yet she is barely responsive to it and when he finishes notice where he lays down in relation to her when they're both around the same height and how high up the duvet or sheets are by her butt area compared to her feet so for now I just don't buy it

I don't think it is unsimulated. That said when the guy pulled out of her, we can see he has a semi-erection, and most notably a very very rare occasion of an actor explicitly shown wearing a condom. For that matter where else can we see this?

I may be in the wilderness alone here but I've had this long time wish of seeing a hot and steamy sex scene à la Irene Azuela in Las Oscuras Primaveras but with some nice explicit details such as the guy clearly seen with an erection and wearing a condom. The scene maybe simulated and they may just be acting, but there is something about seeing an actress, fully naked and simulating sex with an actor but the guy is fully aroused. I mean I wonder what goes through her mind when she is clearly aware of her co-star's erection hanging about?