The Fidelity (Верность) 2019

mammos

Administrator
Apart from the blowjob scene, I didn't identify anything particularly different, did you see anything else guys?

As for the blowjob, well, it's debatable whether she is holding his flacid dick or not. Looks realistic, but I'm leaning towards no, since there aren't any other explicit scenes.

Damn, the translation got us again...

tdlotslv

Apart from the blowjob scene, I didn't identify anything particularly different, did you see anything else guys?

As for the blowjob, well, it's debatable whether she is holding his flacid dick or not. Looks realistic, but I'm leaning towards no, since there aren't any other explicit scenes.

Damn, the translation got us again...
The file is still too dark and grainy for my taste and my days of straining my eyes are done for might just wait until an HD rip comes out

eggyfish

her skin looks too soft / smooth during the full frontal shots, i think its probably cgi or even prosthetic. it just doesn't look right

Warfighter02

I found three of said scenes at celebritymoviearchive.com, no blowjob scenes as far as I can tell so maybe it is the cut/edited version. It seems however that the sex scenes are indeed pretty tame and non-explicit. But again the ones I saw may be edited. All in all I think the hype was more than the bite. Pretty disappointed actually if not for the pure hotness of Evgeniya Gromova.

Last edited: