The Fidelity (Верность) 2019

chris.klein17

It looks to me like a russian "Unfaithful" or "9 1/2 weeks". A serious movie with good acting and erotic- but simulated sex scenes.
It's hard to tell, since it seems to be a camrip but to me, the sex scenes look that way to me. I also couldn't find the blowjob scene, or the scene in the garage where she strips down. I guess they might be in there because the scene around 55:30 has nudity in it. The part where she is sitting on the ledge is clearly cut and might even be unsimulated. The other part where he is sitting on the toilet and she is riding him looks fake to me. There is another sex scene around 15:30 but very dark.

DELETED

It must be the cut version shown in cinemas. I couldn't find the blowjob scene, sex scenes seem to not last long as they were saying, and the runtime is 1:13 instead of 1:22.

This is a pirated version shot in a movie theater, possibly the blowjob scene could not be shot for some reason. The rest of the scenes last as long as they actually last.

It looks to me like a russian "Unfaithful" or "9 1/2 weeks". A serious movie with good acting and erotic- but simulated sex scenes.
It's hard to tell, since it seems to be a camrip but to me, the sex scenes look that way to me. I also couldn't find the blowjob scene, or the scene in the garage where she strips down. I guess they might be in there because the scene around 55:30 has nudity in it. The part where she is sitting on the ledge is clearly cut and might even be unsimulated. The other part where he is sitting on the toilet and she is riding him looks fake to me. There is another sex scene around 15:30 but very dark.

The scene in the garage starts at about 23 minutes. Erotic scenes filmed like ordinary erotic scenes from any other adult-rated movie, no more. In any case, you need to wait for the best quality version.

mammos

Administrator
This is a pirated version shot in a movie theater, possibly the blowjob scene could not be shot for some reason. The rest of the scenes last as long as they actually last.

The scene in the garage starts at about 23 minutes. Erotic scenes filmed like ordinary erotic scenes from any other adult-rated movie, no more. In any case, you need to wait for the best quality version.

Did you manage to watch the movie at the cinema?

mammos

Administrator
Anything new on this? Perhaps a better camrip with the blowjob scene included? I keep finding the same video.