Peitruss (2019) from Max Jacoby

german77

No sorry is in the Cinemas to this Time. But
Peri Baumeister is so Hot. She had a Boyfriend to this Time and Fuck with

another

guys .

He sits behind the camera and watches his girlfriend get fucked .

Last edited:

Friendlyfella

Rejoice!!! Here is the latest confirmed news:
There is real penetration. Basically it’s one sex scene but shown in different fragments. The guy is clearly erect and brushed his dick against her pussy. Then she gets on top and guides his dick inside her.
Later towards the end of the movie, another fragment where he is fucking her doggy style. Real sex!

Btw, a damn good film. Great acting!

german77

Rejoice!!! Here is the latest confirmed news:
There is real penetration. Basically it’s one sex scene but shown in different fragments. The guy is clearly erect and brushed his dick against her pussy. Then she gets on top and guides his dick inside her.
Later towards the end of the movie, another fragment where he is fucking her doggy style. Real sex!

Btw, a damn good film. Great acting!
Woher hast du die Info ?
Where did you get the information ?

Friendlyfella

Woher hast du die Info ?
Where did you get the information ?
1581947688533.jpeg

it’s playing in Luxembourg

mammos

Administrator
It looked genuine. The frames are fast but it sure looks like she is riding him.
The guy is sporting an erection.
View attachment 6279

Great! Do the sex scenes last long or are they a glimpse of like 1-2 seconds each time?

Also, the reason I am asking for a bodydouble, is because if let's say the sex scene isn't in the same frame, i.e either her having explicit sex both showing the act and her face st the same time, or at least the camera starting from her face and then panning down to the penetration on one single take, then they could have used a bodydouble.

I hope this is not the case though.