Peitruss (2019) from Max Jacoby

al112

Looks promising. It's a shame that these type of films don't get a wider release and you need to wait over a year or more to finally see them.

mammos

Administrator
I read that it is 16+. Couldn't find anything more specific to explicitness, we will have to wait and see.

mammos

Administrator
https://www.supermiro.lu/en/events/...ulturfabrik-esch-sur-alzette-esch-sur-alzette

"Shot in 35mm, in mostly dark settings, in English, German and Luxembourgish, Peitruss works perfectly, without ever showing the slightest violent image, despite explicit sex scenes that may shock some viewers, but beautifully filmed and essential to understand the psychology of characters ... A great success! "

https://www.lequotidien.lu/a-la-une/cinema-peitruss-un-bon-thriller-psychologique-signe-max-jacoby/

"Explicit sex scenes that may shock some spectators, but both beautifully filmed and essential to understand the psychology of the characters. "It's Max's desire to film sex like we would film a boxing fight," notes Samsa Film producer Jani Thiltges. "It can be disturbing, yes, since we are capturing something intimate, but hey ... why not." We don't want to shock but neither to water down this brutal sexuality. ” "

Not holding my breath though...

german77

Is it true that Peri Baumeister can be real fucked in Peitruss (2019) from Max Jacoby? Can't someone from Luxembourg make a preview?

german77

Is it true that Peri Baumeister can be real fucked in Peitruss (2019) from Max Jacoby? Can't someone from Luxembourg make a preview? Kann jemand aus Luxemburg der im Kino war mal eine Vorschau geben.Danke !

mammos

Administrator
Is it true that Peri Baumeister can be real fucked in Peitruss (2019) from Max Jacoby? Can't someone from Luxembourg make a preview? Kann jemand aus Luxemburg der im Kino war mal eine Vorschau geben.Danke !

Where did you read this? Do you have a source?

german77

Where did you read this? Do you have a source?

I heard a radio interview from the director. It sounded like that, but was in Luxembourgish and difficult to understand for German, so I'm looking for someone in Luxembourg who saw the film in the cinema.

I would trust Peri Baumeister so much freedom of movement.

I don’t feel like waiting a year

Last edited:

Meyz

I heard a radio interview from the director. It sounded like that, but was in Luxembourgish and difficult to understand for German, so I'm looking for someone in Luxembourg who saw the film in the cinema.

I would trust Peri Baumeister so much freedom of movement.

I don’t feel like waiting a year

Ich hoffe mal.

Now in english for all. "I Hope it".

german77

Ich hoffe mal.

Now in english for all. "I Hope it".
Was genau ist falsch-----
What exactly is wrong ??? Nein war Missverständnis .Ich dachte schon wieder mein Engl.. wär Scheisse.

Last edited: