New explicit film from the director of Blue is the Warmest Color

mammos

Administrator
This was supposed to be released in France yesterday, not sure if on DVD or cinemas, but I cannot seem to find any information. Anyone with more luck?

mammos

Administrator
Ok thanks! Because IMDb stated the 14th that's why I was wondering. Do you know if it's gonna be for cinemas or dvd/vod?

mammos

Administrator
The movie has been up for a week now in cinemas, but I couldn't find a clear description of the sex scene. Anyone with more luck?

TheChosen1

The movie has been up for a week now in cinemas, but I couldn't find a clear description of the sex scene. Anyone with more luck?
Found this,

Mektoub My Love. I speak/read french fluently so I checked lot of reviews in french movies-websites. here is a summary of information collected.
About the movie itself : For some people the movie is too long and boring (3 hours). Nothing really happens and the scenario...dosn't exist. Every simple scene is long and stretched to its maximum. For some other people that simplicity and that extended scenes makes it a good movie because it looks like very realistic.
The movie shows the desire and the love inside a group of young people. they met at the beach for holidays, they goes to a bar, then a disco, ... and that's it. With or without nudity, most of the scenes are hot.
Many people was complaining about the sexism of the movie, as the desire was shown from men POV with some voyeurism.
About what interests you the most guys, the nudity :
- there is a very hot (and long!) doggystyle scene at the beginning of the movie with Ophélie Bau and a guy. great view of both bodies. the scene looks like very realistic in terms of love, desire, and pleasure.
- during many scenes at the beach, we have great looks or zooms at butts of all the actress. Actually many reviews was complaining that the movie spend too many minutes showing nothing else than asses.
- It looks like we see many tits during the movie of different actresses. I didn't find more details.
- It looks like there is a scene where 2 girls did some lesbian actions to increase desire of a men. I don't know if Ophélie is one of them.

mammos

Administrator
Thank you. Pretty much is what I was able to find as well, but what I was looking for was maybe a good description and breakdown of the sex scene (which I believe is the only one in the movie). We will have to wait and see I guess...

mammos

Administrator
From a user review in recapped:

"Bau does have a sex scene during the opening sequence (simulated), but that's basically all of the nudity during three hours. There may be a revealing upskirt shot of Herzi, but in the released version, it's fairly dark, and brief."

"The sex scene must be something like 2 minutes long. It's filmed in close shots, almost in a gonzo style, with a lot of groping and licking. It starts with doggy style, then it switches to other positions, while a third character peeps from the window. After the sex is over, various shots of Bau lying nude on the bed on her stomach, showing her ass, then she tries to take a shower, and it was the only full frontal shot of Bau, which is quite brief. She's fully shaven, which isn't consistent with the 1994 era.
Then, she has to dress quickly because somebody has rung the bell at the front door. A few more ass shots, then a few nip slips because her top isn't fully adjusted afterwards."

Credits to quecho.