New explicit film from the director of Blue is the Warmest Color

spyral

There is a petition out there to #releasethekechichecut of Intermezzo. Can we blow this thing up a little? Maybe if it gets enough attention we'll at least see a response to it:

Kilo

Y'a pas de nouveaux sur ce film
Se sortira ou pas
2 ans nous sommes sur les memes questions et les reponses

mammos

Administrator

"While Intermezzo waits for its theatrical premiere in France, potentially a different, edited version of what was seen at Cannes (the film apparently circulated on bootleg DVDs amongst the North-African population in France), conversations suggest Kechiche’s third chapter in the ongoing Mektoub saga is already in the can."

It's the first time I'm hearing that a bootleg DVD circulated. Did anyone ever hear of this?

tng

That's ridiculous, after all the controversies that shit would have been sold online faster than I can blink ... circulated amongst the North-African population in France lol what the hell does that mean, some sort of secret elite club where only North-Africans from France can have access to this DVD.

mammos

Administrator
That's ridiculous, after all the controversies that shit would have been sold online faster than I can blink ... circulated amongst the North-African population in France lol what the hell does that mean, some sort of secret elite club where only North-Africans from France can have access to this DVD.

Lol yeah I know it sounds like bullshit and too good to be true, but I thought I should mention it.

If this movie ever comes out and Ophelie is cut out, we are screwed. But again it doesn't make sense since she is the protagonist, the movie would be completely different without her.

ozil23

why so bad rating?