El placer es mio (2015)

signal_20380

I "bought" the movie (it was about 6,5 € in HD), but they don't allow downloads, only streaming from their site. And I couldn't get the stream to work. Even downloaded an older version of Firefox to be able to enable Microsoft Silverlight again. But that didn't help.

It just says:

A network error occurred. The reason might be:
No Internet connection
Domain Name could not be resolved
The server refused the connection
CORS is not enabled

mammos

Administrator
from what I'm reading...it's a very explicit film; there's a clip of the actor going down on the actress and reviews talk about an erection scene

I read a couple of reviews myself. The director said it focused more on male genitals etc. They did talk about how they tried to make the sex scenes as realostic as possible, but they didn't give me the impression that it was explicit. Maybe this is because not a lot of people saw the movie sonwe do not have a clear picture.

I hope I'm wrong though...

areskratos

You can watch this movie without paying but only if you rent it. They will send you a code so it costs nothing. I had the same problems as signal but it works sometimes. You just have to spam reload. I know pretty bad for a vod provider :) I try to screenshot some of the scenes but yes its true focus on male genitals.

areskratos

Two times you see his erect dick. But no blowjob or penetration. He slaps his dick on her at the belly vagina area but she has a shirt on and you cant see her vagina. The second time he is sitting on a sofa strokes his erect dick and she is on her knees caressing his body and thigh. I try to find this scenes so you know what i mean but this movie is a letdown.

Two small clips
hxxps://www5.zippyshare.com/v/6PTWUpLv/file.html
hxxps://www5.zippyshare.com/v/TWinkWOF/file.html

Last edited:

tdlotslv

Two times you see his erect dick. But no blowjob or penetration. He slaps his dick on her at the belly vagina area but she has a shirt on and you cant see her vagina. The second time he is sitting on a sofa strokes his erect dick and she is on her knees caressing his body and thigh. I try to find this scenes so you know what i mean but this movie is a letdown.

Two small clips
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/6PTWUpLv/file.html
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/TWinkWOF/file.html

She might as well had just gone ahead and give him a blowjob since immediately after stroking off his dick he puts that very same hand on her face and finger inside of her mouth

al112

I can understand why most of movies when there's real dicks/vaginas involved there's no real sex or BJ's, because getting aids or any other important dissease through this type of stuff isn't what you would want when you're making a movie. Sure, there's something called test and you can do it to see if you're 100% healthy, but still, I can see why. Altough I wish I saw more of her, she looked so hot! And the guy aswell why lie lol. Any more scenes of her being naked or that was it?

areskratos

There are more scenes I try to make clips from all of them. There is another scene where he masturbates a bit but i think those are all the explicit scenes. Problem is I have again this problem signal is describing.
hxxps://www76.zippyshare.com/v/VLMriSx3/file.html
hxxps://www76.zippyshare.com/v/XzlV5Dmj/file.html

al112

chillaxed

There are more scenes I try to make clips from all of them. There is another scene where he masturbates a bit but i think those are all the explicit scenes. Problem is I have again this problem signal is describing.
hxxps://www76.zippyshare.com/v/VLMriSx3/file.html
hxxps://www76.zippyshare.com/v/XzlV5Dmj/file.html

Thanks for the clips, can you post the one you mentioned where he masturbates a bit? Thanks :)

tdlotslv

"Error

Access Denied"

Did you put that link wrong?
No you did not that particular website used to allow people to just view and download without having to sign in or even sign up for that matter but they changed this policy about 2 or 3 years ago