El placer es mio (2015)

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Hi, mammos! I have no information about the presence of explicit scenes and imdb keyword list for this movie is empty. However, the interesting scenes are often found in films is not declared as a explicit.

mammos

Administrator
Hi, mammos! I have no information about the presence of explicit scenes and imdb keyword list for this movie is empty. However, the interesting scenes are often found in films is not declared as a explicit.

We will have to wait and see then maybe there is a surprise :)

mammos

Administrator
Has this ever been officially released or anyone that saw it? I can't seem to find more info.

al112

Nothing, I f*cking hate when movies don't come out properly, either online or physical, what's wrong with distributors? Is is that hard to make it available digitally? I might get it not do it physically because it's a lot of money, but damn, these f*ckers are dumb as hell.

al112

there's a website called Cinépolis Klic that has it, but from what im understanding...it's $40 for rent of SD quality ‍♂️

40 bucks? LOL not paying for that, and SD? What year is it? 2007?

Nevermind, I checked it out, HD is 50 bucks, and buying it over 150, what the fuck.

Last edited:
B

BigKing

Wouldn't expect anything too explicit with this one. Part of the reason why we discover extra mile scenes is that people talk about them online after they see the movie. So, by logic, little information about this online means no really shocking scenes. I could be wrong, but I'm just posting this as a warning to any impulsive buyers (like me) :p

masterjedi90

from what I'm reading...it's a very explicit film; there's a clip of the actor going down on the actress and reviews talk about an erection scene

al112

Wouldn't expect anything too explicit with this one. Part of the reason why we discover extra mile scenes is that people talk about them online after they see the movie. So, by logic, little information about this online means no really shocking scenes. I could be wrong, but I'm just posting this as a warning to any impulsive buyers (like me) :p

We will not be able to tell until someone from here pays real money, then we'll see.

tdlotslv

We will not be able to tell until someone from here pays real money, then we'll see.
I suggested years ago that we start a membership drive whenever these hard to find movies comes out where we all would pool together literally pennies from each person to a paypal account we then buy the films and then everyone would have access to watch and download whenever they wanted too providing of course that the stuff was on a site such as vimeo we could also have podcast streams going to do better analyses have some debates etc......