Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

mammos

Administrator
I really love these kind of scenes, where you are not really sure if they did it or not. He looks quite erect to be honest, and at 0:42 you can see that he is really thrusting, so I wonder where it goes in order to not hurt :rolleyes:

Reactions: tng

Cleopatra

Doubtful... looks more like sliding the dick between the cheeks

View attachment 64765

Enhanced Video in slo-mo

https://1fichier.com/?e38wxpvkpnq8oplhxwjd
People. Do you really like to mock and throw off this resource .... Isn't it easier to upload to mega or the same google? I have a constant record of the time, despite the fact that I have never downloaded anything from this site. And the download managers don't help.
VPN was banned in my country, it remains to use only the TOR browser, and there is a constant time report. Please upload to another resource.

tng

People. Do you really like to mock and throw off this resource .... Isn't it easier to upload to mega or the same google? I have a constant record of the time, despite the fact that I have never downloaded anything from this site. And the download managers don't help.
VPN was banned in my country, it remains to use only the TOR browser, and there is a constant time report. Please upload to another resource.
The problem is clearly on your side if people keep using it, the site works and it's great, it has some of the best download speeds on any sites I've ever used. Maybe try to fix it on your side instead of incommoding all of us. Try "1fichier-dl", this might work, it took 1 second to find on Google. This community is from all around the world and you cannot expect us to try and find a provider for every country that has banned VPNs.

Here's the video on Mega

SomeGuy

If you're using a TOR browser and getting wait time response from downloading sites, that's because it goes through a shared IP address. TOR may hide your true address but it also ends up using a common IP address on the other end. You'll get the same issue with lots of other download sites that limit the number of files that can be downloaded over a certain time period. Other shared Internet Connection such as public wifi will also have the same issue, you need to download using your own IP address not to have these issues.

Last edited:

Cleopatra

When using my IP address, it does not even allow me to enter the site. And having described my problem, how do I prevent you from working? Before criticizing, help to understand the problem. I'm not a hacker, I know little about such things. And thanks for the advice ....

SomeGuy

When using my IP address, it does not even allow me to enter the site. And having described my problem, how do I prevent you from working? Before criticizing, help to understand the problem. I'm not a hacker, I know little about such things. And thanks for the advice ....
We don't know your internet setup...maybe it's your ISP provider that is blocking access or maybe your internet access is a shared IP address? If you can't access a site, that's something you should be asking your ISP provider.