Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

bmlll

Same. Googling Paula Brasca + Positivo + nude doesn't give any other results than the one on ancensored. And does anyone have a higher quality sample? Stuff from that site usually leaves quality to be wanting. TIA.

Edit: Found a working 720p link from another forum. Credits to original uploader.

thanks for the clip but seriously, that's not something I would call "hiding in the shadows", in fact, I won't even call it "genital contact", for all I can tell or cannot tell, that's not the actor's dick or shaft, If you ask me, I don't think the actor was naked in that scene, based on the set up, he was most likely wearing underwear or a modesty pouch at least, what we see here is a piece of fabric!

Warfighter02

thanks for the clip but seriously, that's not something I would call "hiding in the shadows", in fact, I won't even call it "genital contact", for all I can tell or cannot tell, that's not the actor's dick or shaft, If you ask me, I don't think the actor was naked in that scene, based on the set up, he was most likely wearing underwear or a modesty pouch at least, what we see here is a piece of fabric!
Uh huh. Unfortunately, there are some here who get pretty excited at the sight of some indistinct object and prematurely identify it as a human anatomical part. The fact is that 99.5% of sex scenes involve cock socks and pussy patches as a standard wardrobe department contraption, but oh well some people insist.

Can someone brighten up/investigate Emily Sweet scene from Castle Freak? Probably just genitail contact, but who knows. Starts 2:27.
You can definitely see some split second butthole, although I'm not sure about penetration. And even then, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for real since most people in these low budget flicks don't care

cellodbt

I don´t know if it´s the right place to post it, but I think this scene very hot considering it´s a famous actress in a mainstream movie. In this scene from the movie Fort Bliss, Michelle Monaghan have sex with a guy and I believe this guy was hard during this scene.

In the first photo he seems to be erected in the underwear;
The second she probably touches his dick;
The third it´s possible to see his balls;
The last ones it´s dark, but it´s possible to see his genital.

It´s not a real sex scene, but there was certainly some genital contact and particularly it´s one of my favorite sex scenes.

What do you guys think?

The link for the scene: https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/michellemonaghan/fortbliss/fortbliss-monaghan-cardona-hd-01-hd.html

Attachments

• FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd.mp4
    46 MB
  • FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 0m8s.jpg
    FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 0m8s.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 109
  • FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 0m13s.jpg
    FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 0m13s.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 106
  • manolo_cardona_29d3e0.jpg
    manolo_cardona_29d3e0.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 107
  • FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 1m11s2.jpg
    FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 1m11s2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 111
  • FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 1m11sa.jpg
    FortBliss-Monaghan-Cardona-HD-01-hd - frame at 1m11sa.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 113

jasonb199

I don´t know if it´s the right place to post it, but I think this scene very hot considering it´s a famous actress in a mainstream movie. In this scene from the movie Fort Bliss, Michelle Monaghan have sex with a guy and I believe this guy was hard during this scene.

In the first photo he seems to be erected in the underwear;
The second she probably touches his dick;
The third it´s possible to see his balls;
The last ones it´s dark, but it´s possible to see his genital.

It´s not a real sex scene, but there was certainly some genital contact and particularly it´s one of my favorite sex scenes.

What do you guys think?

The link for the scene: https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/michellemonaghan/fortbliss/fortbliss-monaghan-cardona-hd-01-hd.html
would be good to see this enhanced.

panda66

With VLC, you can increase the brightness and freshly, you can't see much.

I have the impression he's wearing panties, and I'm not sure it's his testicles you see when he's lying on top of the actress.

As for whether he has an erection, it's hard to say! maybe (it happens by accident).