Explicit Corazón Azul 2021

proton117

For at least another year, the film will travel to festivals, but you can try to write to the director in private messages and maybe you will succeed. Here 's what the actress wrote in response to a similar message.

Hello, Ioan, the premiere of the film took place at the Moscow International Film Festival in April this year. It will be another year of festivals. However, if you want to see it, write to us in private. In Cuba, we do not expect it to be exhibited, since both its director and I are censored. Thank you for your interest in watching.

thank lordfilms
I'll wait

mop12

Not being a native Spanish speaker, I do speak fluent Spanish. The interview is very cool, I’m afraid some message in between the lines is missing with the translation. Lucky we are, unfortunately it is not so common to read the main lead actors involved in such intimate “filming process” describing and providing all that information. Really great to learn that the bodies you see are only the actor and actress ones. Masturbation, boob kissing and, above all, sitting on his face, were done by both - only - during hours over hours on days after days, recording for a infinity of multiple angles, light and (I would dare to say) “mood” conditions. She mentioned they consider to use a prosthetic penis (not too large not too small…) but it actually resembles/sounds to me as this could have actually been a sort of discussion they all (director and crew included) had at some point during all this process that lasted for months. It is actually not stated at any moment the fact on really acquiring or using any prosthetic penis. My suspicion is that the lack of a sentence stating “the penetration was done using the rubber dick” could indicate that this was only a scenario during the filming days. I consider unclear to give an answer and both cases 1) rubber dick versus 2) actor’s dick are actually plausible. Cool to know the actor is about 20y younger than Lynn (actress) and that she had also a producer role in the movie, apart from being a terrific woman and actress.

ama

hello, does anyone happen to know where you can see this full movie?, or if someone has it, can you share it with me... thanks in advance... PS: I really want to see it...