Explicit Corazón Azul 2021

DELETED

A prosthetic was used in this scene. Here's what the actress herself wrote about filming sex scenes.

"I had to put Carlos's chest in his mouth, and this action was repeated several times, because it was a detailed plan, and these plans are usually the most difficult because of the focus. It was like gymnastics: everything has to be accurate. Miguel determined that the style of the scene is ritualistic."

"Elena masturbates at some moments and introduces a penis. At first, Miguel thought about finding an "alternative" pair in order to make penetrating inserts later. Another time we thought we needed to buy a prosthesis. When we were about to do this, Carlos warned us, "Please don't let it be either very big or very small.”

"One of the most difficult parts was when Elena puts her pelvis on David's face. Those who saw her were surprised to see a giant tongue disappearing among the fluffy undergrowth."

"It took three months to shoot because Miguel was always coming up with new plans.

We put the camera on the table, and Carlos stayed downstairs, lying on the floor. The challenge for me was to have only my hands and forearms visible. Carlos was desperate from so many repetitions, At the end of the day he looked drunk. The fact that he spent so much time under the table and choked on my body made him dizzy."

Also in the film there is another explicit scene in which "sperm flowed like a river."

"Actress Camila Carballo, coincidentally Miriel's former classmate, was not only closer to Eric's physique, but her energy and tone during her casting led to Miguel's final decision to include her in the film immediately.

Eric was kneeling on the floor, with his hands tied in a situation of high sexual temperature in front of two women, for two nights that seemed endless."

SharedScreenshot.jpg

"The fact that he was next to two actresses who starred in a homoerotic moment also approaches the truth."

SharedScreenshot.jpg

"In search of the most primitive side of Eric, Mariana groped Camila again and again. It must have been painful for them. Every time we edited, Miguel made a new frame in accordance with his style of narration. So that Mariana's hands and Camila's breasts are visible, the same in profile, in the middle plan, from a low angle, both in general and in detail."

"The leather of the white sofa on which part of the scene took place cracked. The cover of the night light was torn to pieces. The candles burned until dawn and the sperm poured over the edge. At first light, Miguel and I returned with a spatula to loosen the crust."

PS: I don't know how accurately I translated from Spanish if there are knowledgeable people here, then let them fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

DELETED

I'm looking for full movie
For at least another year, the film will travel to festivals, but you can try to write to the director in private messages and maybe you will succeed. Here 's what the actress wrote in response to a similar message.

Hello, Ioan, the premiere of the film took place at the Moscow International Film Festival in April this year. It will be another year of festivals. However, if you want to see it, write to us in private. In Cuba, we do not expect it to be exhibited, since both its director and I are censored. Thank you for your interest in watching.