18+ Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille

HellThom

The IFC site mentions a U rating - which means "suitable for all". Weird even for the censored version, I reckon

Calvin

it lasts 10 minutes more than the theater's one, are you sure that is it censored?

According to the ICF On Demand, it is 76 minutes long. That's how long the tame theatrical version was. I had a feeling IFC wouldn't show the explicit version.

Paduano79

I read in some forums that is not the unrated version at all, que have to wait four months to the DVD realease, so forget this film for a while, the same as "Young and Wild"... However not big deal

Calvin

Unfortunately I can confirm its not the unrated version, but the tame version. We will have to wait for the DVD release.

Calvin

So you've seen it ?
I may be the only one, but some appetizer would suit me to keep the wait painless !

It was hard watching it knowing the explicit version is so much better. That being said, you do see some nudity - breasts of all the females and brief frontal from the Sister and Main Character's girlfriend. You can tell by the way the scenes are cut which ones are more explicit. I can confirm what others have said - two sex scenes for the sister and her boyfriend plus a scene where he jerks off for her while she is topless. The main character has two sex scenes with his girl, his brother has two threesomes with a guy and girl and jerks off once, the parents have a sex scene and a scene where the mother is topless in the bathroom, and the grandfather has a sex scene with his prostitute. Nothing explicit is shown at all - mostly scenes shot from the back while a head is blocking the action. I really can't wait for the DVD to come out where you see everything.

Jupiter Street

I need some help.

I downloaded a torrent...from here:

FAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is, I can't open it. It asks me to do surveys before the password could be given.