18+ Blue Is the Warmest Color - new film with explicit sex

damien

will we ever truly see the full original version? i doubt it strongly which is such a travesty!!!!!!!!!!!

hoochimama

Damn, they are real actress with plenty of real roles under their belts, why doesn't someone cam this in theaters.

laineclarkjr

i guess conventional sex isnt used anymore...not to offend anyone but homosexual intercourse isnt arousing for me...i dont know, i just like to visualize myself with the woman...idk

damien

i guess conventional sex isnt used anymore...not to offend anyone but homosexual intercourse isnt arousing for me...i dont know, i just like to visualize myself with the woman...idk
same here but its that same taboo of seeing 2 women doing their thing! we get to see 2 women not one and we can visualise with either one lol

tdlotslv

Either way my friends from what I am hearing there is some explicitly shown licking and fingering going on from multiple angels and all at a very slow enough pace to determine that it is indeed the actresses themselves at least that is better than no sex and of course just seeing the standard quick cuts and sheets covering up all the vital parts

Elabuelo

The more I read of it, the more I want to see it but I think it will take half a year to get on dvd... I really hate camera rips, but in this case I pray for some good soul to get it :)

tdlotslv

The more I read of it, the more I want to see it but I think it will take half a year to get on dvd... I really hate camera rips, but in this case I pray for some good soul to get it :)
Well it is suppose to premiere Oct 9th in France so most likely a good and proper rip will be around Dec-Feb hopefully sooner but that is very typical of most of the French releases of late

HellThom

If it gets the coveted Palme d'Or, it may or may not be released sooner. Anyways, october is a freakishly long wait !!
Also, the actresses are giving mixed signals in their interview. On some, you can read "everything you see is the real deal", and on another it says "we wore prostethics" (for vagina I guess).
But licking, fingering, and scissoring (not often seen in conventional movies!) should be good anyway, the women are gorgeous !

HellThom

Either way my friends from what I am hearing there is some explicitly shown licking and fingering going on from multiple angels and all at a very slow enough pace to determine that it is indeed the actresses themselves at least that is better than no sex and of course just seeing the standard quick cuts and sheets covering up all the vital parts

Oh, I see nobody mentioned it, but...the first love scene between the two actresses (I reckon there are more scenes, like solo masturbation etc) runs at 10 min long !! In a single shot it appears...

tdlotslv

If it gets the coveted Palme d'Or, it may or may not be released sooner. Anyways, october is a freakishly long wait !!
Also, the actresses are giving mixed signals in their interview. On some, you can read "everything you see is the real deal", and on another it says "we wore prostethics" (for vagina I guess).
But licking, fingering, and scissoring (not often seen in conventional movies!) should be good anyway, the women are gorgeous !
Yes they most certainly are especially the one with the blue hair once had a nice summer fling with one such beauty from NJ a great fuck indeed or as Michael Douglas once said the fuck of the century :)

tdlotslv

Oh, I see nobody mentioned it, but...the first love scene between the two actresses (I reckon there are more scenes, like solo masturbation etc) runs at 10 min long !! In a single shot it appears...
But of course there has to be a whole lot more going in this little gem as it's almost 3 hours long could only imagine how much other wonderful scenes were drop from it must have a total run time of more than 5 hours or so

damien

But of course there has to be a whole lot more going in this little gem as it's almost 3 hours long could only imagine how much other wonderful scenes were drop from it must have a total run time of more than 5 hours or so

sounds good! however most films that i thought were gonna be good turned out to be quite the opposite! look at 'joven y alocada' lmao!

tdlotslv

sounds good! however most films that i thought were gonna be good turned out to be quite the opposite! look at 'joven y alocada' lmao!
Honestly I thought that I would never again hear that name and the funny thing is that it really truly did have a lot of potential going for it nice looking actresses with nice bodies high quality camera works not so bad lighting in most scenes but however unfortunately the most crucial and vital scenes well you already know how it all played out in the end hopefully one I will have all of the resources at hand to make a film with what most of us want to and quite frankly deserve to see

tng

Well damn, it took the Palme d'Or. We are going see it soon I think :)

Amazing news all around