Explicit Nudity Black/African-American/African Cinema.

JohnsonJ

JohnsonJ

57:15 girl give guy a lapdance in sheer pantyhose with no panties on underneath. I couldn't make anything out and at one point she is covering her vag area with her hand, but there are a few shots where we should be able to see something if they didn't completely darken it out.

Edit: I know this film is available on Vimeo on demand, so i went aheadand got the link(will look for another free link later).

Last edited:

JohnsonJ

So now I truly think I've burnt through all Tubi currently has to offer. I will start looking for other links, just not soon, I'm burnt out. I can say a lot of the earlier ones without other links I already tried finding elsewhere and came up with nothing.

If anyone else have something please share, or if anyone knows of another site(free or pay) to look for more films let me know.

JohnsonJ

Since I was just on this guy's page on Vimeo, here's two of his VOD that if memory serves right had a few shots with explicit nudity(if not at least some graphic scenes).

JohnsonJ

Instead of finding a bunch of new links, I found a way to download Tubi movies. Link below contains all the movies posted on here including the YouTube and Vimeo ones. I apologize, nothing is name or in any particular order.

JohnsonJ

50:30 The camera pans down on a girl in a sheer robe, fully nude under it giving us a partially obscured shot of frontal labia, then she flashes her vag a few times when she gets on top of the guy and rides him. Will be uploading to the go file folder soon.