Explicit Nudity Black/African-American/African Cinema.

JohnsonJ

After a long week I can finally make this post. I will keep searching, but would ask for help searching for Black or African made cinema with Explicit nudity and/or Explicit sex scenes. If you already know of scenes/movies feel free to share. I skimmed through at least 100 films from Tubi, Prime, and Sling trying to find anything, but other than a few hotter than the average scenes I came up empty handed until today. I wasn't going to post a request until I found something. Around 58:50 we get a shower sex scene, you get a brief shot of the guys well endowed member from behind, between his legs and he eventually lifts the actress up and while her ass is pressed and rubbing up against the glass we get a brief view of her more intimate parts.

I was starting to think Sean Weather's films was it.

JohnsonJ

Haven't finished going through this one, but around 9:20 actress is stripped and grinds on a guy and it appears you can see a few quick shot of anus(would probably need brightening to tell for sure).

I posted this one early just to say, anyone who is looking on Tubi, prime, sling, the TV-14 rating can't be trusted. I was skipping over them until a gave a few a shot and found many have better sex/nude scenes than the TV-MA ones. This is an example of that.

Sam104-DE

The biggest problem "not available in Europe" without a VPN-(USA Server) it won't work.
The vk.com Link goes in Europe.

JohnsonJ

The biggest problem "not available in Europe" without a VPN-(USA Server) it won't work.
The vk.com Link goes in Europe.

My bad, in the future I'll try and find a VK or another link for my EU friends.

nixmehr

My need some brightening to tell for sure but around 1:14:50 appears we can see the actress anus.

Will try and find and post a non-tubi link sometime later.
My need some brightening to tell for sure but around 1:14:50 appears we can see the actress anus.

Will try and find and post a non-tubi link sometime later.
use OPERA Browser it comes with FREE VPN

JohnsonJ

Around 36:30 we get a strip club scene. This seems to be a pattern, but scenes could use some brightening. Couldn't tell you could actually see any explicit nudity in the scene. I really only added this one because it's the first one to have the balls to film bottomless scenes far more freely especially for a strip club scene at that. Even other cinema fear having bottomless stripper scenes.

Last edited:

JohnsonJ

26:20 Stripper in blue dress labia peeks out a few times, 55:40 girl in sheer panties twerks, when it first started almost thought she was bottomless, and 1:18:00 one girl in colorful shorts and one in a dress and white thong twerks and you can see good views of labia and outer anus rim. There are more shots girls in thongs where you can see outer labia or anus rim, but the above are the best and most clear to see.

JohnsonJ

55:58 stripper scene starts, unfortunately scene is cut with multiple different scenes going back and forth. Multiple of the strippers ard bottomless, hard to tell from most if anything is visible, but one we do get a good look at vag from behind.

JohnsonJ

Webseries episode 4:10 stripper gives us a quick flash of her vag and possibly anus(not the best quality)