Explicit Nudity Black/African-American/African Cinema.

JohnsonJ

Please give some new movies
If there were any new/discovered films with explicit content that I know of and have access to, they would be shared. The lack of of updates is because there is no updates. Also please make request not demands. Those of us who take our time to find and share content, we can't make the content appear out of thin air to share on here(wish we could).

K94

If there were any new/discovered films with explicit content that I know of and have access to, they would be shared. The lack of of updates is because there is no updates. Also please make request not demands. Those of us who take our time to find and share content, we can't make the content appear out of thin air to share on here(wish we could).
Please kindly upload the links again on gofiles. The existing links contain no files.

JohnsonJ

Please kindly upload the links again on gofiles. The existing links contain no files.
I will try. I have had many requests here and on the Mexican movies thread for re-upload that I have yet to get to. Just so that you know, and anyone else reading knows, I'm not purposely ignoring the requests. To conserve space on my device, I do not keep these files long after sharing, so I would have to go through both the process of re-downloading the films and then re-uploading them, which takes a lot of time. I only give some much of my free time to finding and sharing content here, and my main focus is always on trying to find new content vs re-sharing old content. If time allows I will attempt to try and re-upload any that I am able to. If anyone else has the films saved and would like to help with re-uploads, that would be greatly appreciated.

K94

duly noted
I will try. I have had many requests here and on the Mexican movies thread for re-upload that I have yet to get to. Just so that you know, and anyone else reading knows, I'm not purposely ignoring the requests. To conserve space on my device, I do not keep these files long after sharing, so I would have to go through both the process of re-downloading the films and then re-uploading them, which takes a lot of time. I only give some much of my free time to finding and sharing content here, and my main focus is always on trying to find new content vs re-sharing old content. If time allows I will attempt to try and re-upload any that I am able to. If anyone else has the films saved and would like to help with re-uploads, that would be greatly appreciated