Anticipated movies

flbax37

Anyone have "Zabuti" (2019)? Should have sex scenes and nudity. (Might not be "explicit" but still.)

mammos

Administrator

Credits to original uploader.

Nude scene of episode 2 of Happy End. Has anyone watched to to comment if there are any more scenes?

mammos

Administrator
Man, 2021 seems very disappointing so far. I'm truly not aware of any upcoming movies with explicit scenes in them and this worries me. Probably a couple of Dau movies will feature some explicit scenes but again I'm not sure when they will be released. Also, The Onania Club by Tom Six "might" contain at least explicit female masturbation based on a couple of reviews that mention explicit scenes, but I don't trust them. Also, he is struggling to find a distributor so I'm not sure how and when it is going to be released.

Do you guys have any info or heard any rumors regarding any movies other than the ones we already discussed?

JohnsonJ

Man, 2021 seems very disappointing so far. I'm truly not aware of any upcoming movies with explicit scenes in them and this worries me. Probably a couple of Dau movies will feature some explicit scenes but again I'm not sure when they will be released. Also, The Onania Club by Tom six "might" contain at least explicit female masturbation based on a couple of reviews that mention explicit scenes, but I don't trust them. Also, he is struggling to find a distributor so I'm not sure how and when it is going to be released.

Do you guys have any info or heard any rumors regarding any movies other than the ones we already discussed?
Sean Donohue's upcoming Zed's Dead may have explicit female nudity, as well as a new film Chris Woods and John Miller is working on for The Sleaze Box called Kill-Cam. I supported the Indigogo campaign for Zed's Dead, the perks are suppose to ship this month last I heard, so hopefully soon I can confirm or deny. I don't know when Kill-Cam is expected though.

JohnsonJ

Indigo campaign is up for Kill-Cam from the guys that made the Death-Scort films among others. If anyone interested in supporting.

JohnsonJ

Sean Donohue's upcoming Zed's Dead may have explicit female nudity, as well as a new film Chris Woods and John Miller is working on for The Sleaze Box called Kill-Cam. I supported the Indigogo campaign for Zed's Dead, the perks are suppose to ship this month last I heard, so hopefully soon I can confirm or deny. I don't know when Kill-Cam is expected though.

Update on Zed's Dead. Brief potential male masturbation towards beginning of film, hard to tell if prosthetic penis on a 32" sitting on the other side of the room. Most of the female nudity is disappointing, mostly just basic frontal shots with some of the scenes maybe showing a bit of labia. One scene was pretty good, got some decent labia/vulva shots of two girls while laying on the ground then 69ing(nothing amazing but decent). Liked the movie but far as explicitness 3-4/10.

Friendlyfella

Virginie Efira has a new film called Benedetta directed by Paul Verhoeven coming this year, don't know far it will go but she's no stranger to nudity and sex at all and well Verhoeven is well him. The poster features her nipple on display so that's a promising start, granted i don't expect real sexual acts but i wouldn't be shocked if we see some pretty heavy scenes along the lines of Verhoeven previous work. Either way its worth keeping an eye on considering whose involved.

Nothing explicit. Here you go:

mammos

Administrator
Such a shame this had so much potential. They could at least use some body doubles for the sake of authenticating the scenes and show the full deal, similar to Starlet.

JohnsonJ

This movie is on Tubi now if anyone is interested

arikmfa

Reactions: xsx