Genital contact Anatomia Zla possible penetration in Michalina Olszanska (repost because the links are gone) with a forum question.

Raskolnikov

I've been observing this thread but thus far restrained myself from commenting. I do that a lot here these days, and had been posting very infrequently. That said, I just want to put it out here how I'm quite bewildered how certain people could even wonder if this scene is by any measurement extra-mile. I'm sorry, but I'd assume that it'd be painfully obvious to anyone that the scene is completely simulated. In fact I can even say I don't even see anything whatsoever that would even remotely indicate any possibility of it being unsimulated. Not even a hint. The level of imagination being thrown here is quite incredible I might add. How could someone even imagine penetration with a cock sock? Those things are usually made of nylon, not unlike a woman's pantyhose. I'd wager the actress would scream in agony if she was being penetrated by a cock wrapped in one. Quite far removed from a condom wouldn't you say? Secondly, the shots make it so obvious the guy was as limp as he was during last Sunday Mass. Let's not even enter into discussion the hectic going ons behind the scenes that make passionate heat of the moment intercourse extremely (not though not completely) improbable. Then there's the fact that Michalina Olszanka is relatively well known in her native Poland and even the slightest hint or whisper would drive celebrity sleuths in Poland crazy. I'm sorry for saying this out aloud, but I truly believe that this is such an insensible goose chase that should've been obvious to anyone from the get go. My two cents.

Here's a lower resolution cut of the scene, but it's quite bright. Bought from a pay site and uploaded by me.

YES. Thank you for saying this. There seems to have been an influx of new accounts the last few months just writing out their weird fantasies about actresses getting cream-pied, orgasming for real on camera, fucking after the cameras are done etc. The only evidence given is "trust me bro". Even when it's absolutely clear none of this stuff happened. It's very strange.

moxifi4034

YES. Thank you for saying this. There seems to have been an influx of new accounts the last few months just writing out their weird fantasies about actresses getting cream-pied, orgasming for real on camera, fucking after the cameras are done etc. The only evidence given is "trust me bro". Even when it's absolutely clear none of this stuff happened. It's very strange.
Hahaha everyone hope for scenes like that. But yeah I never confirmed it that's why i share it but also i can't deny the possibility that it might happen