Genital contact Anatomia Zla possible penetration in Michalina Olszanska (repost because the links are gone) with a forum question.

moxifi4034

So guys i happened to fall in this particular sex scene some time ago, and i decide to do my research, the good thing is that the movie is on Netflix with the name anatomy of evil

But my curiosity happens after i read the parental guide of this movie which it states: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5062524/parentalguide

1659034356883.png

So did she really go to the extra mile? also she is a famous actress in European cinema why she would fuck her co-star infront of the movie crew?
there is a lot of questions for this scene so i decide to search reddit for an answer.
1659034723517.png

People seems to agree that the scene was unstimulated and she really go for the extra mile but still we cant be sure for that.

So i decide to find the best resolution i could find of this particular scene (if someone has a better one i would appreciate it) which we can see the whole thing in much more closer view
and basically i will let you be the judge did she or didnt she?

I will upload also:
A much brighter version

And the possibile penetration moment with a gif

I cant say for sure but we can almost see the guys balls and the tip of his dick thrusting inside her
1659036154130.png

Attachments

• Possible Penetration.mp4
    655.9 KB
  • Brighter.mp4
    15.9 MB
  • ezgif-1-f2a007e00e.gif
    ezgif-1-f2a007e00e.gif
    563.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

rohangowthami

I don't think there's any penetration honestly. there is genital contact that's it.his penis is laying flat and she's griding him she could be wearing a patch.

moxifi4034

I don't think there's any penetration honestly. there is genital contact that's it.his penis is laying flat and she's griding him she could be wearing a patch.
Yeah I think that too but the description with the real orgasm and the reason that we see the whole scene from a distance perspective and because she was trying to cover his balls with the sheet, might be also a sign that they did. Actually i put that scene in gential contact category because i wasn't so sure either

rohangowthami

Yeah I think that too but the description with the real orgasm and the reason that we see the whole scene from a distance perspective and because she was trying to cover his balls with the sheet, might be also a sign that they did. Actually i put that scene in gential contact category because i wasn't so sure either
don't trust IMDB you can easily edit IMDB.this movie is not some unknown movie with an unknown cast and crew it's a mainstream movie I doubt they did it. actors do whatever in the script so she covered his balls because it's in the script. this reminds me of this HBO tv series Tell Me You Love Me.a lot of people thought it was real but it's not just an actress riding a flaccid dick actress does wear patches all the time. nice find though she's a mainstream actress she's in the Netflix series(the witcher season 3)

moxifi4034

don't trust IMDB you can easily edit IMDB.this movie is not some unknown movie with an unknown cast and crew it's a mainstream movie I doubt they did it. actors do whatever in the script so she covered his balls because it's in the script. this reminds me of this HBO tv series Tell Me You Love Me.a lot of people thought it was real but it's not just an actress riding a flaccid dick actress does wear patches all the time. nice find though she's a mainstream actress she's in the Netflix series(the witcher season 3)

I tried to find a better resolution then this one but it seems the only available resolution available online is this.
https://hdencode.org/anatomy-of-evil-2015-1080p-nf-web-dl-ddp5-1-h-264-welp-3-2-gb/

If someone has a premium rapidgator and re-upload the movie in gofile and share it I would appreciate it so maybe we can have a cleaner view of the scene

Last edited:

Roe316

I tried to find a better resolution then this one but it seems the only available resolution available online is this.
https://hdencode.org/anatomy-of-evil-2015-1080p-nf-web-dl-ddp5-1-h-264-welp-3-2-gb/

If someone has a premium rapidgator and re-upload the movie in gofile and share it I would appreciate it so maybe we can have a cleaner view of the scene

moxifi4034

Thanks a lot i will re-upload a closer view with the better resolution.

Reactions: xsx

rohangowthami

here's how I think happened. scenario 1: she did wear a patch and he also got a cock sleeve she did ride him without any penetration. the reason there are 2 cuts is that after the first scene both actors removed their modesty patches shot the scene because of the continuity.
Scenario 2:could be a body double we only see her back.
I am leaning more toward no penetration. actors talk about this stuff beforehand every detail. if it happened it's planned

Warfighter02

I've been observing this thread but thus far restrained myself from commenting. I do that a lot here these days, and had been posting very infrequently. That said, I just want to put it out here how I'm quite bewildered how certain people could even wonder if this scene is by any measurement extra-mile. I'm sorry, but I'd assume that it'd be painfully obvious to anyone that the scene is completely simulated. In fact I can even say I don't even see anything whatsoever that would even remotely indicate any possibility of it being unsimulated. Not even a hint. The level of imagination being thrown here is quite incredible I might add. How could someone even imagine penetration with a cock sock? Those things are usually made of nylon, not unlike a woman's pantyhose. I'd wager the actress would scream in agony if she was being penetrated by a cock wrapped in one. Quite far removed from a condom wouldn't you say? Secondly, the shots make it so obvious the guy was as limp as he was during last Sunday Mass. Let's not even enter into discussion the hectic going ons behind the scenes that make passionate heat of the moment intercourse extremely (not though not completely) improbable. Then there's the fact that Michalina Olszanka is relatively well known in her native Poland and even the slightest hint or whisper would drive celebrity sleuths in Poland crazy. I'm sorry for saying this out aloud, but I truly believe that this is such an insensible goose chase that should've been obvious to anyone from the get go. My two cents.

Here's a lower resolution cut of the scene, but it's quite bright. Bought from a pay site and uploaded by me.

Last edited:

moxifi4034

I've been observing this thread but thus far restrained myself from commenting. I do that a lot here these days, and had been posting very infrequently. That said, I just want to put it out here how I'm quite bewildered how certain people could even wonder if this scene is by any measurement extra-mile. I'm sorry, but I'd assume that it'd be painfully obvious to anyone that the scene is completely simulated. In fact I can even say I don't even see anything whatsoever that would even remotely indicate any possibility of it being unsimulated. Not even a hint. The level of imagination being thrown here is quite incredible I might add. How could someone even imagine penetration with a cock sock? Those things are usually made of nylon, not unlike a woman's pantyhose. I'd wager the actress would scream in agony if she was being penetrated by a cock wrapped in one. Quite far removed from a condom wouldn't you say? Secondly, the shots make it so obvious the guy was as limp as he was during last Sunday Mass. Let's not even enter into discussion the hectic going ons behind the scenes that make passionate heat of the moment intercourse extremely (not though not completely) improbable. Then there's the fact that Michalina Olszanka is relatively well known in her native Poland and even the slightest hint or whisper would drive celebrity sleuths in Poland crazy. I'm sorry for saying this out aloud, but I truly believe that this is such an insensible goose chase that should've been obvious to anyone from the get go. My two cents.

Here's a lower resolution cut of the scene, but it's quite bright. Bought from a pay site and uploaded by me.

Thats why its on gential contact category because we cant be sure also in holywood we have similar situations were actors had real sex even in a simulated scene they broke their roles, not to mention that in european films the full frontal and possible real penetration is more likely.
I mean look at this picture from her previous movie she dosent look to care if she goes dirty.

Attachments

• michalina-olszanska.jpg
    michalina-olszanska.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 220