All About Anna Lust Cinema alternative version

tdlotslv

Oh yeah. I remember the producer praising her for her professionalism while kinda being dismissive about Bay for that incident. Was your commentary in English? Mine was.
It seems like there could very well be at least 4 plus different versions out there of the deleted scenes, bts, commentary etc...... No it was in Danish

ektomo

It seems like there could very well be at least 4 plus different versions out there of the deleted scenes, bts, commentary etc...... No it was in Danish

Yeah. There does seem to be multiple versions of the movies. I've also started noticing that in interviews and commentaries on the different versions, comments that are made in those often support comments in each version but also quite a number of times contradict themselves.

I do hope a definitive bluray version comes out one day. And it definitely can because The Abyss is finally coming to bluray.

tdlotslv

Yeah. There does seem to be multiple versions of the movies. I've also started noticing that in interviews and commentaries on the different versions, comments that are made in those often support comments in each version but also quite a number of times contradict themselves.

I do hope a definitive bluray version comes out one day. And it definitely can because The Abyss is finally coming to bluray.
Yeah same here wow really that is one of my favorite movie concepts such a same they never went ahead with the planned trilogy for The Abyss would have loved to have seen just what happened next

Last edited:

ektomo

The Abyss?

Yup. The Abyss was one of the movies that you'd expect to have a Bluray but doesn't but now it is finally get that treatment.

Hence, there's always hope All About Anna may get a good and finalized version out on Bluray.

ektomo

Yeah same here wow really that is one of my favorite movie concepts such a same they never went ahead with the planned trilogy for The Abyss would have loved to have seen just what happened next

Yeah. Really great and intense movie. The precursor to the effects seen in T2.

Artoush5

Hello,
I am transmitting to you what I have in my video library on "All About Anna".
It’s not very chronological, but you’ll find
the fruit of my research.
Including a site for cut Dvds (I don’t have the rights for unload).
PS: If you have another free large file transfer other than "1fichier.com" I am a taker.
Thank you
emilie_01

https://1fichier.com/?geyh1zwpid17ujuq15lb (5,65 Go)

hey i downloaded it.thank you very much

Lpham

Hello,
I am transmitting to you what I have in my video library on "All About Anna".
It’s not very chronological, but you’ll find
the fruit of my research.
Including a site for cut Dvds (I don’t have the rights for unload).
PS: If you have another free large file transfer other than "1fichier.com" I am a taker.
Thank you
emilie_01

https://1fichier.com/?geyh1zwpid17ujuq15lb (5,65 Go)
Link is down. Can you re up?

SomeGuy

The "producer's cut".

Includes audio commentary tracks by Gry Bay, Eileen Daly & Mark Stevens, Ovidie and the producer Nicolas Barbano.

It's a DVD9 remux, but the picture quality isn't that great. The aspect ratio is 16:9, but to to fill your screen you have to manually crop/zoom it in your video player. I tried to "fake crop" (don't know what it's actually called) it in MKVmerge (meaning putting values into the file that should tell the player to "crop" the black bars on the top and the bottom) but it didn't work, at least not with VLC player. If someone here knows how to do it without re-encoding the file, let me know.
Can anyone reupload the Producer's cut with the audio commentary...links are all down.