All About Anna Lust Cinema alternative version

signal_20380

Your producer's cut doesn't have audio commentary. Can you share only audio commentary file?

Thanks
It should have those. Don't know how it wouldn't since it's the same exact DVD remux mkv file that I have on my hard drive.

Do you use VLC? I see five different audio tracks on that file (Audio > Audio Track).

Pranay Nahar

After watching the DVD commentary, I think that she lost interest in the project after she did an unsimulated scene where the actor comes into her (making her very angry although he was wearing a condom) and the rest of the scenes were just simulated.

signal_20380

After watching the DVD commentary, I think that she lost interest in the project after she did an unsimulated scene where the actor comes into her (making her very angry although he was wearing a condom) and the rest of the scenes were just simulated.

The boat sex scene is definitely real (Except for the close up blow job. Although she did blow him, as seen in one of the posts above, they just didn't show it clearly). There's practically no way they faked the sex. You can almost see the penetration at least a couple of times (Especially in the "director's cut" version IIRC. That cut is a real mess, but it provides a couple of different angles and positions). They keep it just out of the shot. This movie could have been so much better.

The kitchen scene on the other hand is simulated.

Pranay Nahar

The boat sex scene is definitely real (Except for the close up blow job. Although she did blow him, as seen in one of the posts above, they just didn't show it clearly). There's practically no way they faked the sex. You can almost see the penetration at least a couple of times (Especially in the "director's cut" version IIRC. That cut is a real mess, but it provides a couple of different angles and positions). They keep it just out of the shot. This movie could have been so much better.

The kitchen scene on the other hand is simulated.

All the sex scenes were pretty much accidental especially the painting scene. The actor comes inside her, which seems pretty big deal for mainstream cinema. Also that same doggystyle scene is the highlight of the movie, rest scenes are just lame. Nevertheless he got lucky.

al112

Hello fans of Gry Wernberg Bay
From the Director’s cut version of the scene on the boat. (15-second flash-back with Mark).
I reworked the brightness and contrast as well as the scrolling speed
To arrive at a less dark version (use of the Video Editor product) of 2 mn 31 s.
Get an idea of the actual fellatio, unfortunately cut by the director.
Emilie_01
https://1fichier.com/?ytrbze2qaa3m4bhjdgcx

I can't download that link, use a different site perhaps?

sowbb

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, years ago, that Gry Bay got angry for some reason midway shooting. Maybe it was the creampie, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the male actor being disrespectful. As a result she refused to do any more scenes with him and they had to hire a body-double for some finishing shots. Specifically the BJ scene, which is why you don't see her full face. So everything was unsimulated, most of it was her, but not all.

Another fun fact: the house painting sex scene was shot in Gry Bay's actual house in front of her actual window. One of her neighbors happened to be her co-star in a series (movie?) she did back then, saw the shooting through the window and was shocked to say the least! Talk about dedication to a project...

Warfighter02

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, years ago, that Gry Bay got angry for some reason midway shooting. Maybe it was the creampie, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the male actor being disrespectful. As a result she refused to do any more scenes with him and they had to hire a body-double for some finishing shots. Specifically the BJ scene, which is why you don't see her full face. So everything was unsimulated, most of it was her, but not all.

Another fun fact: the house painting sex scene was shot in Gry Bay's actual house in front of her actual window. One of her neighbors happened to be her co-star in a series (movie?) she did back then, saw the shooting through the window and was shocked to say the least! Talk about dedication to a project...

There was no creampie per se, although the black-haired actor with the weird ass haircut did in fact actually cum in the condom while still in her. Apparently she took it as "he just did me until he came, wtf we're supposed to be just acting damnit!". Obviously the scene took multiple takes and indeed there is a behind the scenes video of things during filming and the (un)lucky SOB could be seen alternating between rock hard and limp noodle as they shot and reshot the scene. Alas finally I suppose things got to him hence the "accident". If you ask me though, the way the director zoomed in on the obvious "cum pooling in the condom" moment as he removes it somewhat makes me suspicious it was pre-planned all along.

In regards to the BJ scene, I believe that was supposed to be done with the blond guy. Why exactly a body double was used is beyond me though. The story goes that Gry Bay basically fell in love or some shit with blondie and went to have a "sort" of relationship with him mid-filming. Then like some (if not most) "fell in love or some shit or I dont know wtf I'm doing with him" things went bananas and she just couldnt stand being even in the same room with archtype body builder cum viking warrior. So maybe and I am really unloading in the dark here, that is why a body double is used for the BJ scene cause she just couldnt dine on the nordic sausage no more.

To be honest it would appear to me that Gry Bay is somewhat lacking in the professionalism department though I still believe that she is one real beauty with a banging body to boot and that it is a real wonder that she gave us All About Anna.

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
Also, we could've had a much better lesbian scene, but Gry said in an interview IIRC, that she didn't want to get fingered for some male gaze stuff or whatever reason, so there was a loss there as well.

ektomo

Years ago, I had a the DVD with the producer's and the actors commentary. The commentaries were separated into 3. The producer's was by itself. Two actors, Mark Stevens and Eileen Daly were together. Gry Bay was by herself. From the commentaries, it seemed Gry whined a lot during the whole process. She had developed a real relationship with Mark. She became angry and distraught and stayed that way till the end of the shoot after the blowjob scene between Stevens and Daly. Apparently, Bay was in the next room as it was being filmed and cried and made sounds as loudly as she could throughout the whole time. That scene was already in the script.

She was also difficult during the filming. She agrees to stuff before the filming and then changes her mind during the shoot. One of it was she likes to use her hands or her partner's hands to cover her bits. Things like that. This was verified by the producer and the other actors and in some cases, by Bay herself. The comments did not sound like attacks, just conversational with a little bit of disappointment thrown in.

The producer was also not happy with the director as she made something that was visually different from what they agreed. The movie they agreed to make was supposed to be much more visually explicit than the one made. During her commentary, Bay did not complain about that actor cumming in her. She was very matter of fact about it. She complained about other stuff though, some of it quite petty. So that whole thing about that actor cumming in her and getting her mad has become an urban legend, I'm guessing.

If anyone can find the DVD, it really is an interesting listen. Sadly, I've lost mine long time back when moving house.

tdlotslv

Years ago, I had a the DVD with the producer's and the actors commentary. The commentaries were separated into 3. The producer's was by itself. Two actors, Mark Stevens and Eileen Daly were together. Gry Bay was by herself. From the commentaries, it seemed Gry whined a lot during the whole process. She had developed a real relationship with Mark. She became angry and distraught and stayed that way till the end of the shoot after the blowjob scene between Stevens and Daly. Apparently, Bay was in the next room as it was being filmed and cried and made sounds as loudly as she could throughout the whole time. That scene was already in the script.

She was also difficult during the filming. She agrees to stuff before the filming and then changes her mind during the shoot. One of it was she likes to use her hands or her partner's hands to cover her bits. Things like that. This was verified by the producer and the other actors and in some cases, by Bay herself. The comments did not sound like attacks, just conversational with a little bit of disappointment thrown in.

The producer was also not happy with the director as she made something that was visually different from what they agreed. The movie they agreed to make was supposed to be much more visually explicit than the one made. During her commentary, Bay did not complain about that actor cumming in her. She was very matter of fact about it. She complained about other stuff though, some of it quite petty. So that whole thing about that actor cumming in her and getting her mad has become an urban legend, I'm guessing.

If anyone can find the DVD, it really is an interesting listen. Sadly, I've lost mine long time back when moving house.
I used the have the Danish dvd version but when I moved quite a few gems were misplaced but yeah I also fondly remember what you are referring too there was also an extended bts scene with Eileen just sitting there next to Mark with the cum on her face waiting for the next take and desperately wanting to wipe it off because of the burning sensations in her eyes or some other non sense like that other than that they both seemed like they were having the time of their lives :) damn I wish that I could find that scene again

Last edited:

tng

All those behind the scenes stories seem way more interesting than the movie itself. Somebody should make a movie about the making of of a movie with explicit content.

emilie_01

Hello,
I am transmitting to you what I have in my video library on "All About Anna".
It’s not very chronological, but you’ll find
the fruit of my research.
Including a site for cut Dvds (I don’t have the rights for unload).
PS: If you have another free large file transfer other than "1fichier.com" I am a taker.
Thank you
emilie_01

https://1fichier.com/?geyh1zwpid17ujuq15lb (5,65 Go)

ektomo

I used the have the Danish dvd version but when I moved quite a few gems were misplaced but yeah I also fondly remember what you are referring too there was also an extended bts scene with Eileen just sitting there next to Mark with the cum on her face waiting for the next take and desperately wanting to wipe it off because of the burning sensations in her eyes or some other non sense like that other than that they both seemed like they were having the time of their lives :) damn I wish that I could find that scene again

Oh yeah. I remember the producer praising her for her professionalism while kinda being dismissive about Bay for that incident. Was your commentary in English? Mine was.